[ITA] Serie A 2007/2008 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's silly to say Inter aren't strong. If they aren't attacking for 90 minutes doesn't mean they're not strong. They play our game from pre-Calciopoli. Give useless posession to the other team , play very tough defense starting from the midfield. They make the opponents nervous and strike them on counters. They are really strong, we shouldn't be lying to ourselves. A miracle needs to happen so they'll start losing points.

Frey is "killing" Zlatan today. He saved 4-5 shots :D
I don't know If you're pointing at me here.

Inter aren't strong as some of you are turning It to be. It's just about time they'll drop points soon and as soon as It'll happen they'll start going under the hill.

Anyway, I wont predict more, lets just wait and see what will happen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know If you're pointing at me here.

Inter aren't strong as some of you are turning It to be. It's just about time they'll drop points soon and as soon as It'll happen they'll start going under the hill.

Anyway, I wont predict more, lets just wait and see what will happen.
Yes, i said it mostly because of your last post.

I surely hope you're right Rab, but it's almost 2 years how Inter play perfect football in serie A. They're beating all their rivals (except us :D) and they're beating them easier then expected, away from home.
I would have had to agree with you if they were winning for a month or two or three, but they can't stop winning for 16 months already. They've beaten Milan twice, Roma twice away from home, Fiorentina twice away from home etc.
It's very hard to take a point from them and that's because they finally have the team, the starting XI and the bench. Look at them, they have half their starters injured (Materazzi, Stankovic, Vieira, Crespo, Figo) and they didn't feel this , not even a little bit.

They really remind me of our team from Capello's days where it was almost impossibile for our Italian rivals to take a point from us. They play very similar football, effective football that brings many points.

In last and this season in serie A they have only 1 defeat in 53 matches :(

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
This Inter was just like us under Capello . Boring , Defensive , but efficient . That's how you need to be to win Serie A and I think Inter are all ready closing in on this year's scudetto .

First of all , where's the rivalry ?

Milan - Started season really bad and are all ready out of the scudetto race .

Roma - It's Deja Vu , same story as last season . They will continue to chase Inter but they don't have it in them to win the whole thing . They drop more points than Inter and don't have as much star quality .

Juve - We aren't ready to win the scudetto , we are making a lot of progress all ready but we don't have the squad depth Inter have and are just starting to rebuild our team . We have many gaps in our team , the RB and LB postions aren't good enough . Our attacking midfield needs reinforcement . We even need a new CB and Ranieri can only do so much .

Is this season all ready over before christmass ? I personally think it will be tougher than last season but unfortunately , I don't see anyone stopping them this season. They have inherited Juve's flawless tactic of winning first , showoff and play nice football later . Fiorentina , one of the best teams in Serie A got fucked by Inter today and if it wasn't for Frey we would have seen a 5 goal margin for Inter .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
the difference between us and inter is that where inter can win most games easily, for us every game is a battle and although we can beat the biggest teams, we also struggle versus the smaller teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)