[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (4 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
that's true as well of course ;) teach EVERYBODY that Juve is the best. inter can get relegated, Milan will be eliminated at the 1st group stage....sounds like an excellent year!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Cagliari 44
Roma 44
Livorno 44
Lazio 43
Lecce 43
Reggina 43
Chievo 42
Brescia 41
Parma 41
Bologna 41
Siena 40
Fiorentina 39
Atalanta 35

I have NEVER seen anything like this!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Viola to drag Siena down? Tuesday 24 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are worrying reports that Fiorentina supporters are planning a pitch invasion if they are relegated on Sunday – effectively dragging rivals Siena down with them.

The Viola are furious at the refereeing error that cost them precious points in last Sunday’s 1-1 draw at Lazio, as Luciano Zauri should have been sent off and given away a penalty for punching the ball off the line.

Now even a victory against Brescia might not be enough to keep them in the top flight, but angry fans are planning to take the matter into their own hands if the match ends in a draw.

The new zero tolerance policy on crowd trouble will see teams automatically lose a game 3-0 if there is a pitch invasion, even if it is a peaceful one. There are reports coming out of Florence that fans will stage this incident to give Brescia a 3-0 victory – effectively dooming hated rivals Siena to Serie B as well.

Siena will be safe if they manage to beat already relegated Atalanta, but if both ties are heading for a draw then the Viola could leave Serie A with one final act of petulance.

There are other layers to the final round of this season, as Sampdoria have the opportunity to push Bologna into a relegation play-off with a win at the Stadio Dall’Ara. It would be sweet revenge for the Blucerchiati, who were doomed to Serie B in 1999 after an extremely controversial 2-2 draw here.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Would be nice to see Viola and Parma in B, as we could get a bunch of players for free or not too much money
if they went down, would they ever try to buy anyone?

anyway, it would be very bad for serie a, to lose parma and viola!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
that's true as well of course ;) teach EVERYBODY that Juve is the best. inter can get relegated, Milan will be eliminated at the 1st group stage....sounds like an excellent year!
inter get relagated?? :LOL:

oh come on! :howler:

but for milan...oh i'd like that!!!!!!

but even if they lose tonight,i'll be equally happy!!!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
100 % now milan will loose in udinese game , they will be thinking on what happened in liverpool match :D
Well Udinese is still fighting against Sampdoria for their CL spot, I guess they will lose more points against a super active Udinese.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Well Udinese is still fighting against Sampdoria for their CL spot, I guess they will lose more points against a super active Udinese.
they will loose against udiniese 100 % :D

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
This is interesting :

Milan says that they want to get Ronaldo for 60 Mil euro. while on the same time focusing on gilardino. thats want work with moggi Guys.

Moggi says that he want to get cassano for 15 mil.

ok we know that is some tricks is going on but :

here we go . Berlusconi can pay that amount as long as its the same price for gilardino . so its ganna be a tricky a little bit.

but is ronaldo is the right player for Milan ?

Ha ha ha

what are moggi doing ?

bring cassano for 15 Mil, its a great deal no doubt but Moggi's target is not cassano, i am sure.

its like what happened last year, capello and ibra on the same time, the big surprise happened at the dead time.

what are you trying to do mr Moggi for the next season ?

i think a fcking transfers from the Master of mercato for juve will be for the CL championship next season.

milanestaaaaa can not trick moggi ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)