It may not be much... (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
TRUE! .. 1000 posts.

I know its hardly any in many of your eyes but I thought a few thankyou's and mentions would be nice.

Alan, Rab, Boz, Jack, Greg, Salman and co. - there couldn't be a better group of guys running these forums. You guys are doing a good job and I can't say I dislike anyone of you.

Gazzo and Il Re - may the gym thread be ours forever. I came onto that thread with insane ramblings on diet which neither of you seemed to like but I reckon we've had some pretty good chats over the months. Keep lifting.

Andy - we had some pretty nasty exchanges not long ago. But you know your shit when it comes to football and you love this club, and i've put that indecent behind me.

Seven - dude why you gotta be such a mole? If you don't know about something, don't pretend you do.. you might learn a thing or two. I debate in my mind whether you're just being the devils advocate, or you're just plain stupid/an arse.

Bianconero - you say some damn funny things sometimes and also just some plain true things and i like it.

Byrone - you're a good poster, i haven't seen much of you recently maybe i'm not looking in the right places.

Red - also worth a mention

Burke - you're a funny guy who probably spends more time then he should on this forum but if you weren't on here then i wouldn't be laughing all the time. You make me whole.

XsemprejuveX - flying the flag for Melbourne keep it up and keep listening to Volta :)

Anyway I hope not all of my posts were complete rubbish but cheers to everyone, this is a unique site that I'm glad to be apart of. At one time or another, you've all made me laugh, cry and occasionally touch myself. I'd happily have a beer with you if any of you came to Melbourne. :beer: Cheers :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #4
    1000? I passed 4000 today and didn't say anything.

Anyway, congrats I suppose.
    Yeah I will probably do one of these again on 5000 or 10000 ... but i just have so many feelings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)