Israeli-Palestinian conflict (46 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Just stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they shouldn't be compared. One is history, the other is present.

What's your take on the idea that the two-state solution is dead, and that at soem point there will be only one state and Israel will need to give palestinians civil rights? Do you fear an apartheid situation in this case?
They couldn't be compared because there is no comparison. Not in intent, method, purpose, scale, numbers or any other measurement. Unless it's the worst genocide in the history of the world and I would argue we had a pretty good teachers to learn from. The only purpose of this horrendous equivalency is to dehumanize Israel

Now to the serious part of your post, I don't believe the two-state solution is dead, it's the only solution that wouldn't lead us to an apartheid regime or civil war. Which in a one state solution one ot the two or both will definitely happen

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Do you even read my post or are you just looking to get triggered? I have never claimed it was a rational conclusion, it is what it is.

I think Always responded to you in kind and offered rational arguments whether you agree with them or not. I have never ducked an unconviient argument (like you did several times) or tried and dismiss your views as biased (again, like you did couple of times).

However, if you are trying to compare the holocaust (or any genocide for that matter) to the current conflict it is a clear red flag for me personally that any discussion on the subject we might have will be fruitless
I did read what you said and you did sympathize with what Orgut said. Despite your attempts to sound rational in this debate, what I have figured is that you indeed approve of the shit that your government does and no matter how much you try to twist it, dead people (those murdered by your government) are "unfortunate collateral damage" to you; Now that's understandable, because you need to find a way to ease your conscience (assuming you are a normal mentally healthy human being). You being saddedned and upset and bla bla bla - I never bought that and will never either. All you do here is justify the unjustifiable. And don't forget, if you have to resort to "we are more powerful" or "we defated them" excuses, you are basically giving up your right to moan about any human disaster that has happened and is happening in the world, because at the core of every disaster is one group being more powerful than the other, and that's how life is I suppose.

Now back to the topic, you are the one who got triggered here by my question, maybe because you thought I was downplaying holocaust, which is fine - I know people like you are used to making such interpretations whenever convenient or useful. In that, you also dodged my question. So you literally did everything you accused me of doing. Well done.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Maybe I wasnt clear enough or that I dont have a specific political preference between left and rights and might support some of the lefties decision and some right wing decision - might object both as well.. Im not a politician, I dont have political skills and Im not in search for ones but I believe a more "central" approach is the best
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I did read what you said and you did sympathize with what Orgut said. Despite your attempts to sound rational in this debate, what I have figured is that you indeed approve of the shit that your government does and no matter how much you try to twist it, dead people (those murdered by your government) are "unfortunate collateral damage" to you; Now that's understandable, because you need to find a way to ease your conscience (assuming you are a normal mentally healthy human being). You being saddedned and upset and bla bla bla - I never bought that and will never either. All you do here is justify the unjustifiable. And don't forget, if you have to resort to "we are more powerful" or "we defated them" excuses, you are basically giving up your right to moan about any human disaster that has happened and is happening in the world, because at the core of every disaster is one group being more powerful than the other, and that's how life is I suppose.
Now back to the topic, you are the one who got triggered here by my question, maybe because you thought I was downplaying holocaust, which is fine - I know people like you are used to making such interpretations whenever convenient or useful. In that, you also dodged my question. So you literally did everything you accused me of doing. Well done.
Yep

The only true thing you said.

And basically all your questions are just asking me to rephrase what you couldn't get about the answer I just gave. again not very fruitful is it?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It's great that you know the names of a few fallacies so you can throw them here and there and feel smart.
:lol:

While true I figured it can be perceived as a cop-out so I edited my post. good catch though, it was an astonishing number btw

- - - Updated - - -

You being saddedned and upset and bla bla bla - I never bought that and will never either.
I think that is the root cause of why you fail to understand any of my arguments. Not only that, but it explain why you attribute to me so many things I have never said or even said the complete opposite of.

you just refuse to suspend belief that anything I say isn't some agenda driven lie I was fed or trying to sell, how is it possible to have a discussion like that? it really sadness me :D

We aren't playing mafia you know..

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
How is that understandable? If anything, those who were wronged should be the last ones who would commit a similar wrong to a people who were not those who wronged them in the first place (hence there's no possibility of revenge). How is what he said in any way understandable?
Spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact of the matter is, if anyone wants any semblance of truth about this entire topic, just listen to the likes of former Zionists such as Miko Peled, or the son of Holocaust survivors Norman Finkelstein.

Unbelievable that Australia was the only other country than the US to vote against the UN Council to simply "investigate" the killings. If Israel is so holy and pure, it would gladly accept such an investigation to show how innocent and misunderstood they are and how crazy and violent the Palestinians are, but they'd rather hide behind excuses of "oh this is so unfair don't investigate us, some of our ancestors died in the holocaust!"

People don't realise how much power Zionists have worldwide, from media, to banks, to commerce, and they basically control US Policy.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We'll see what happens if Mexicans start flinging Qassams into Texas :baus:
Or if Mexico decides that Southern US land was historically theirs since their ancestors lived their centuries ago and God promised it to them, and since no one could protect their indigenous peoples from European genocide, they'll have to wipe out Southern US cities and take them back violently.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Or if Mexico decides that Southern US land was historically theirs since their ancestors lived their centuries ago and God promised it to them, and since no one could protect their indigenous peoples from European genocide, they'll have to wipe out Southern US cities and take them back violently.
Literally nothing in Israel's foundation was outside International Law, no matter how much pallywood apologists harp on about 'religious' motives of Zionists

sad!

btw, regarding Orgut's post: Total war is not genocide, my grandfather used to say :shifty:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
People don't realise how much power Zionists have worldwide, from media, to banks, to commerce, and they basically control US Policy.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Literally nothing in Israel's foundation was outside International Law, no matter how much pallywood apologists harp on about 'religious' motives of Zionists
This became debatable apparently, you must have missed the memo

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact of the matter is, if anyone wants any semblance of truth about this entire topic, just listen to the likes of former Zionists such as Miko Peled, or the son of Holocaust survivors Norman Finkelstein.

Unbelievable that Australia was the only other country than the US to vote against the UN Council to simply "investigate" the killings. If Israel is so holy and pure, it would gladly accept such an investigation to show how innocent and misunderstood they are and how crazy and violent the Palestinians are, but they'd rather hide behind excuses of "oh this is so unfair don't investigate us, some of our ancestors died in the holocaust!"

Agree.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
]Literally nothing in Israel's foundation was outside International Law[/B], no matter how much pallywood apologists harp on about 'religious' motives of Zionists

sad!

btw, regarding Orgut's post: Total war is not genocide, my grandfather used to say :shifty:
The Palestinians were never consulted or considered in this - it was forced upon them.

The powerful use the law to their advantage - most of the time they are the ones who made the law.

And if we're going to play the International Law game, as though Israel has any regard for it (unless it suits them like your post), Israel's occupation outside the original borders and their moving of settlers into those areas, breaks multiple International laws and has been condemned by the UN Council multiple times, and all the while pisses all over International Law behind "anti-Israel", "Anti-Semite'' "But the Holocaust".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)