Is Brtish Eurosport... (1 Viewer)

OP
Paris1

Paris1

Jul 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Whoa thats a fast response...

Thanks for the welcome Ramin.Are you 100%certain that BRITISH Eurosport will be covering it?

I mean, I've spent the last our on thier website looking for info...but found nothing.

Are you 100% sure?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

yes. i was watching it last year on british euro. they used to show a game on saturday and another one on sunday. sometimes they were showing 3 games per week.

OP
    Paris1

Paris1

Jul 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

yes. i was watching it last year on british euro. they used to show a game on saturday and another one on sunday. sometimes they were showing 3 games per week.
    I too watched it last year......but I don't remember them mentioning anything about the coming season?

Len, I'll find out for you and let you know. Send me a PM if I forget.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    I have British Eurosport also. Paris try asking someone at the Channel4 website. Look on the forums. Last I heard was that they may not show as many games as last season because of the money the spent on the Euro 2004 coverage. Im 50/50 on this so I guess we can just hope cause with the 20 team Serie you wouldve liked to catch quite a few games.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Brittish Euro are showing it for sure. first week they're showing only one game which is Sampdoria Vs Lazio. which means no juve for this week but you can catch all the goals on monday.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    Damn......we don't get anything out here in Australia...:down:
    Len, I'm thinking of subscribing to Foxtel cable; they've got ESPN and the two Fox Sports channels, and I'm pretty sure ESPN is showing Serie A this season. Have a look into it man

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    What the hell happened to soccerstreams.com???

I'm beyond pissed.
    I last checked there desperately for a possible glimpse of the ritorno of the Djurgarden - Juventus CL qualifier. They had gone "all subscription" -- requiring site users to pony up some pocket change (I think it was something like 1 GBP) via PayPal to use the site... even if it is/was just a loose collection of links.

Now the entire thing seems down. Even if it's a nominal fee, I'd have hated to be a paying customer under the circumstances now! :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    What the hell happened to soccerstreams.com???

I'm beyond pissed.
    ditto. I only discovered that goldmine before Euro 2004, and thankfully I was able to watch a lot of my coverage at that site, but now... :fero:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Brittish Euro are showing it for sure. first week they're showing only one game which is Sampdoria Vs Lazio. which means no juve for this week but you can catch all the goals on monday.
    Thats good enough:cool: But I hope they show at least 2 games on weekends.

Apr 4, 2004
    is todays juve vs brescia match on BE?
    i know for sure there IS a serie a match on at 7pm but i lost the remote and cant find out information about it, therefore not knowing if it is juve!? does anybody know?

Apr 4, 2004
    whoops. just found out that is isn't juve. :(

Live Italian Football Sampdoria v Lazio (Kick-off 7.30pm). The Luigi Ferraris Stadium is the setting for this evening's match as the teams get their Serie A campaigns under way. Both sides finished over 25 points behind champions AC Milan last season and they'll be eager to compete at the top of the table this campaign, but can they start with a win?

dammit!nobody cares about lazio :fero:
    edit: just saw above someone else posted this. sorry, i just got out of bed and still tired

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)