Iron Man - yes or no* (2 Viewers)

May 25, 2006

Earlier we reported that Tom Cruise wasn’t in the game for playing Iron Man. But now Cinematical has the following to say about it, just read it and let’s see what will be the case.

That’s right folks, the rumor rabbits are at it again. Even though director Jon Favreau has stated Tom Cruise is and will not be in the running for the lead role in Iron Man, word leaking out of Comic-Con suggests that might not be the case. According to Cinescape via one of their top secret Comic-Con scoopers, the news leaked out of Saturday’s Marvel Panel. Mind you, not from anyone on the actual panel — oh no, the scooper overheard the information from the three Paramount suits seated in front of him.​

What did he hear? Well, as the panel was discussing Iron Man, one of the three suits said, “I believe Tom Cruise has got it in the bag.” Interesting. What is this bag? Where did it come from? Is it brown? Green? Silver? And what exactly does Tom Cruise have in it? Perhaps the scooper, instead, heard a word that rhymed with ‘bag’. Honestly, that would make a lot more sense. So, what’s the deal here? Is Tom Cruise really back in the mix? It makes sense to include the star seeing as Marvel is self-financing the flick. An unknown Iron Man could equal a box office disaster. However, throw Tom Cruise in there and you’re guaranteed to bring home the bacon. I guess we shall wait and see …​

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Miss Dangerous*
May 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    You people really don`t know what you`re thinking of..!!!!!!!..:disagree: ..
    so, if you`re thinking of what I`m thinking...
    then think again...:smoke: ....​

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Miss Dangerous* said:
    You people really don`t know what you`re thinking of..!!!!!!!..:disagree: ..
    so, if you`re thinking of what I`m thinking...
    then think again...:smoke: ....​
    If i was thinking what ur thinking that would make me boy george now would'nt it.:faq1:

:yuck: sometimes i disgust myself with the things i think of.:D

OP
    Miss Dangerous*
    May 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    If i was thinking what ur thinking that would make me boy george now would'nt it.

sometimes i disgust myself with the things i think of.

I don`t think that you`re thinking of what I`m thinking.!!!.:disagree: .
    and if you think that you`re know what I`m thinking of:smoke: .
    I don`t know what was you`re thinking....!!!!!!!!!..
    `cause I don`t think so.....:D .....

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Miss Dangerous* said:

I don`t think that you`re thinking of what I`m thinking.!!!.:disagree: .
    and if you think that you`re know what I`m thinking of:smoke: .
    I don`t know what was you`re thinking....!!!!!!!!!..
    `cause I don`t think so.....:D .....
    i don't think you know what i think you are thinking,
    however whatever it is you are thinking about i really think that you should stop thinking about that thing that i think you are thinking about, coz if its what i am thinking i wouldn't want to be thinking about this:faq1:

wait a minute isn't iron man tall???(like that is the only thing that would make this less ridiculous)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Rami said:
    If only I get a dime for the number of "teh"s you write over here rob....

:D
    hahhaahah i know i just seem incapable to typing the word properly, i might just have to spell check every time i post
    i just cant see why i always do it

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Il Re said:
    iron man was cool, they cant have tom cruise playing him, he's too short
    thats not really the only problem though here mate, hell even vin diesel would eb a better choise for the role:faq1:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    well, Tom cruise's style in...ehm, whats that last film of him playing as a hitman in a cab...err...whatever...that guy could be somewhat Tony Stark-ish.

But I'd have to say I favor someone else

Apr 12, 2004
    Miss Dangerous* said:

Earlier we reported that Tom Cruise wasn’t in the game for playing Iron Man. But now Cinematical has the following to say about it, just read it and let’s see what will be the case.

That’s right folks, the rumor rabbits are at it again. Even though director Jon Favreau has stated Tom Cruise is and will not be in the running for the lead role in Iron Man, word leaking out of Comic-Con suggests that might not be the case. According to Cinescape via one of their top secret Comic-Con scoopers, the news leaked out of Saturday’s Marvel Panel. Mind you, not from anyone on the actual panel — oh no, the scooper overheard the information from the three Paramount suits seated in front of him.​

What did he hear? Well, as the panel was discussing Iron Man, one of the three suits said, “I believe Tom Cruise has got it in the bag.” Interesting. What is this bag? Where did it come from? Is it brown? Green? Silver? And what exactly does Tom Cruise have in it? Perhaps the scooper, instead, heard a word that rhymed with ‘bag’. Honestly, that would make a lot more sense. So, what’s the deal here? Is Tom Cruise really back in the mix? It makes sense to include the star seeing as Marvel is self-financing the flick. An unknown Iron Man could equal a box office disaster. However, throw Tom Cruise in there and you’re guaranteed to bring home the bacon. I guess we shall wait and see …​

Why do you use asterisks so much?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    - vOnAm - said:
    well, Tom cruise's style in...ehm, whats that last film of him playing as a hitman in a cab...err...whatever...that guy could be somewhat Tony Stark-ish.

But I'd have to say I favor someone else
    collateral?that was pish, i knew the storyline within 5 minutes:disagree: then spent the rest of the film waiting to see how long it would take him to realise he was going after the girl

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
    Bah, Tom Cruise as Tony Stark, that would just suck. I say go with Karl Urban, I think he could pull it off or if you really need a big name, I would say Johnny Depp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)