Inzaghi ; we miss him at Juve (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I think Inzaghi is one of the best players in the world, he is a fantastic player. I don't think he would have been a good as he is today or at least as he was in the beginning of this season if he would have played in Juventus. He just got worse and worse every year in Juventus. In Milan he has become a lot better, already in the first season he proved what a great player he actually is.
But there is no idea in getting him back and it was a good idea to sell him for both parts.

Maiya

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
I miss him a lot, he belongs here. It's sad to see that he's settled somewhere else... :(
man he scores there...! I wish he didn't leav us...same goes for henry...* why do we keep throwing our players? and after doing that we mourn over them*:down:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i dont think Inzaghi would have helped much being as he isn't so comfortable on the bench and this only causes a negative dressing room atmosphere.

but anyway, he moved to milan, he's doing really well, and i'm Happy for him! :extatic:

Forza Super-Pippo.

BTW,
juve's problem isn't "not converting chances" ...it's more like: Creating Direct attacking build-up play and creating chances from scratch."

we rely too much on counter attack.
but anyhow, i'm not complaing about the attack this year. juve has had a pretty good attack this year compared with others.
it's the mid-field that isn't up to par with the mid of the mid 90's.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo we need to be more direct in our play and utilize the centre more.everytime we attack we don't look dangerous enough cos our build-up play is too slow and we use the flanks too much.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i dont think Inzaghi would have helped much being as he isn't so comfortable on the bench and this only causes a negative dressing room atmosphere.

but anyway, he moved to milan, he's doing really well, and i'm Happy for him! :extatic:

Forza Super-Pippo.

BTW,
juve's problem isn't "not converting chances" ...it's more like: Creating Direct attacking build-up play and creating chances from scratch."

we rely too much on counter attack.
but anyhow, i'm not complaing about the attack this year. juve has had a pretty good attack this year compared with others.
it's the mid-field that isn't up to par with the mid of the mid 90's.
You gotta be kidding me!? Tell me you are.

I personally had so much confidence in our midfield. They controlled the ball well and passed it well. They defended well this year. The only problem was when either Davids or Tacchinardi was missing. Plus, add the wonderful goals that Tacchi socred that meant a lot, it was pretty darn good. I'm starting to really like Tacchi, he has a very high workrate. Not as much as Davids, but he makes up for it by scoring.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
Concerning inzaghi, we intent, when we think of a former player, to think of their greatest moments only and forgetting about the mistakes and wealnesses. I bet u were thinking of the 97/98 season and how the partnership of inzaghi and dp was wonderful, and i agree that he's a great player and a saver especially during 98/99 season (the worst in the 90s) but he's a complete idiot in front of the goal most of the time, from like 4 chances he scores one and i'm talking about REAL EASY chaces here. and as for he's form now with milan, well i don't recall him last year cuz the injury but this season he has his matches and faded in others.
bring me kluivert anyday
he's a good player but with the current setiuation neither trez or himself would agree to sit on the bench for the other

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i think that majed is in the point.

We depend to much in counter attacks, and our build up plays arent really great and dangerous!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)