International Friendly: Switzerland-Italy (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Gentile closed definily the door of the U21 to Antonio Cassano exately with the same words that Trap used 4 Baggio: "I have a solid group and we are ok like this, the important is to be a group and that's what I'm tring to do".

BTW U21 lost today vs Swizerland...

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Swizerland is very pissed off with Italy cause they invited the NT 4 a big celebration of their new stadium, they selled all the tikets and in the azzurris will be just not-famous players. They said that it's unfair and that they don't think they will ever organize friendschips with Italy....

http://www.soccerage.com/it/13/m8092.html
Well its their bloody fault for picking such a ridiculous date and even if there was no Cl to play for by Italian sides, its too delicate a time of the season to be playing a meaningless friendly

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Have you seen how many NTs are playng today? Almost all of them! And btw Real Madrid players answered normaly to their calls...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
It was a good game 4 Italy, I wuould bet 4 it cause thos guys have more motivatons of who has his place in the startin 11 garanee.

Miccoli :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hopefully this win can be used as a morale boost in the Azzurri camp... Apparently Miccoli was very good, and I hear that Di Vaio wasn't bad either.

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
well, i saw the game and enjoyed a lot. yeah, there were quite many comparatively new faces, but the guys looked so motivated, so enthusiastic, so dynamic.
i particularly liked the shortissimo guy, miccoli. actually, nowadays, they speak so much how important for the player is to be tall like coler or sort of. but i think football is a game where men of any height can be helpful if they're talanted and commited.

anyway, the game was much more fun than common trap's stuff with totti-hottie @ C...and it didn't look meaningless at all. I'd like any italian side to look this motivated, efficient and cheerful at the same time...

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Di Vaio Had A decent game yesterday.and legrattgeli(spelling)was awesome and Oddo was good i think he has a bright future with the NT,Overall the match was good and missed many chances.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Interesting, I thought Di Vaio was shite. He would beat his marker then do nothing.

It was funny to see more Italian fans there than the Swiss, I know there are many of us living there but they were amazing.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

I find it difficult for a coach of such quality and experience to come down to this.....:down:
Oh yeah ??? Refer to WC 2002 .........

As for the game , our second stringers were not too bad, however, our defense SUCKED !!!! The first goal that was scored on us had to be one of the WORST in Azzurri history !!!!!!!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Oh yeah ??? Refer to WC 2002 .........

As for the game , our second stringers were not too bad, however, our defense SUCKED !!!! The first goal that was scored on us had to be one of the WORST in Azzurri history !!!!!!!!
Well it was Ferrari and Abbiati Fault.

Abbiati should have been a bit quicker off his line.

Ferrari shouldn't have let the ball reach their player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)