International Friendly: Italy vs Romania (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I don't like opening these threads, but I thought it was funny that Milan and Inter are pissed off towards Trap cos he's not calling Juve players :D Apparently Buffon and Camoranesi will not be called again.

The new calls should include Legro, Tacchinardi and Zambrotta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
TRAP, PLEASE SAVE US THE EMBARASSMENT AGAIN, AND DO NOT PUT OUT THE SAME LINEUP AS YOU DID AGAINST POLAND !!!!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
TRAP, PLEASE SAVE US THE EMBARASSMENT AGAIN, AND DO NOT PUT OUT THE SAME LINEUP AS YOU DID AGAINST POLAND !!!!!!!
Vin, I can tell you're mad. You're going caps-lock crazy.

Relax, bra, tis just a friendly, young squire.

I'd hate to see Juve or any other team lose a star player over a game that is meaningless.

PS- Special shout-out to you in my dedication thread.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    He's not the most important, no player is ;)

He's just resting from his usual shoulder inflammation

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i hope he puts out perrotta and zanetti and all the players who shouldnt be starting. at least this way, if we lose again, it might make him realise that we have better players out there.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    i hope he puts out perrotta and zanetti and all the players who shouldnt be starting. at least this way, if we lose again, it might make him realise that we have better players out there.
    Well zanetti is a good player as for perrota:yuck:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Just to improve your mood , I heard or read somewhere that Tomassi was called
    Actuallu I do appreciate your anger afterall you are Italian and it must irk you that Italy loses to anyone
    It might be a friendly but there is no point in playing if you are not playing to win and if its such a meaningless game why are we opening a thread to discuss it

Aug 1, 2003
    trap called this marci-something guy, who's he? simone inzaghi's called up, im really happy! :extatic: zambo too! im still wondering why tacc is not :down:

ok denco, i know u dont really prefer tacc :D

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Just to improve your mood , I heard or read somewhere that Tomassi was called
    Actuallu I do appreciate your anger afterall you are Italian and it must irk you that Italy loses to anyone
    It might be a friendly but there is no point in playing if you are not playing to win and if its such a meaningless game why are we opening a thread to discuss it
    Tomassi ??? Why not call Di Livio then ???!!!!!

Denco, its good that you can always see my point of view !!!!!!!!!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    Sally - I think so too. He deserves it, but sadly Trap just doesn't think the same way...

I heard that maybe they're gonna call off this match in respect to those who died at Nasiria (sp?) :frown:

-S-

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    Sally - I think so too. He deserves it, but sadly Trap just doesn't think the same way...

I heard that maybe they're gonna call off this match in respect to those who died at Nasiria (sp?) :frown:

-S-
    The match is going to be played !!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    Trap adopts Roma style

football Italia

Giovanni Trapattoni has announced a Roma-style system with Francesco Totti, Antonio Cassano and Fabio Bazzani to face Romania.

The Roma captain missed the 3-1 defeat in Poland due to a hip problem, but is reunited with his club teammate Cassano in a new trident attack.

Damiano Tommasi and Christian Panucci are also Giallorossi stars included in the first team for Sunday’s friendly against Romania.

Sampdoria striker Fabio Bazzani made his debut in the final minutes of the Warsaw game, but earns his first full cap this weekend in Ancona’s Stadio Del Conero.

The defence undergoes massive changes for this experimental match, with Massimo Oddo and Matteo Ferrari stepping in.

One intriguing switch sees Gianluca Zambrotta return to his old position on the right side of midfield, leaving behind the successful experience at left-back.

Trapattoni adopted the new 4-2-3-1 system during 2003, but will start against Romania with a different tactic.

The Azzurri will mirror Fabio Capello's Roma side with a three man midfield and trident attack.

Italy: Toldo; Oddo, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Panucci; Zambrotta, Perrotta, Tommasi; Totti, Cassano; Bazzani

---------------------------

now we know y he's considering replacing miccoli wth cassano :fero::fero: he's being paid by sensi.....:LOL:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    I heard that Panucci is going to play at LEFT BACK. :(

that sentence is SOOOOOOO wrong !

Heres how :

Panucci is going to play - Damnit.

.....going to play at LEFT BACK. - God help us !

Why so many Roman players ? Totti, Cassano, Tomassi, Panucci... why can't Tacchinardi ever get a chance.

**** you Crappatoni.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I bet you that Trap is gonna frig things up again, just like WC2002. Moving Zambro from the left back position to the right wing is a notable mistake, and playing Panucci and Tommasi is an even bigger mistake. What's really stupid IMO, is that players like Abbiati, Panucci and Tommasi can't even get a start for their club teams, but they're somehow good enough for the NT.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Zambro was great on the right against Madrid :strong:

I agree on Panu and Toma though :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)