International Friendly: Italy - Spain (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
but both fiore and miccoli play on the right
like Del Piero, Miccoli prefers the left side.

At juve, he's played more to the right to compensate for Camo's bad form at the start of this season. also because DL plays on the right. Oddly, Miccoli also scored his goals against juve from the right side.

Fiore can also play on the left as he did a couple of times with the national team.

Apr 27, 2004
Hello all!

Whenever Italy has friendly games, here in Belgium they broadcast them on RaiUno. Now, sometimes it happens that the image is real messy.
Like as if they coded it or something, it shakes a lot.

They switch it on right before the match starts.

Since tomorrow is a real important game for me (owyeah, Baggio! :))
I need to know if I'll be able to watch it normally.

What are the odds? :confused:

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ForzaBaggio ] ++
Hello all!

Whenever Italy has friendly games, here in Belgium they broadcast them on RaiUno. Now, sometimes it happens that the image is real messy.
Like as if they coded it or something, it shakes a lot.

They switch it on right before the match starts.

Since tomorrow is a real important game for me (owyeah, Baggio! :))
I need to know if I'll be able to watch it normally.

What are the odds? :confused:
Usually they only encrypt away friendlies and tournaments like WC and Euro championships. I'm almost certain you'll be able to watch the match.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
So do I as we too get a normal Rai1 and sometimes they don't show the games and all you get is a black screen, but tomorrow is a must-see game with Baggio being back *crossing my fingers*

Welcome to the forum ForzaBaggio :) Go see our special Baggio topic in the Rookie part of the forum ;)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    Apparently Trapattoni is now saying that this may not be Baggio's final Azzurri showing. I don't understand this. What the hell would Baggio add to the squad besides old age? No disrespect to Roby, he was one of, if not the best, players in the world in his prime, and he's still good, but there's no need to take him to Portugal. I've heard that Inzaghi might not be able to make it, but Baggio is hardly someone to take Pippo's place.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Apparently Trapattoni is now saying that this may not be Baggio's final Azzurri showing. I don't understand this. What the hell would Baggio add to the squad besides old age? No disrespect to Roby, he was one of, if not the best, players in the world in his prime, and he's still good, but there's no need to take him to Portugal. I've heard that Inzaghi might not be able to make it, but Baggio is hardly someone to take Pippo's place.
    I would sit down and grab a tape of a Brescia game before saying something as silly as this. What would he add to the beside old age?! Certainly more than Totti and DP combined!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

I would sit down and grab a tape of a Brescia game before saying something as silly as this. What would he add to the beside old age?! Certainly more than Totti and DP combined!
    Yes Baggio has 37 years and 7 knee surgerys on his schoulders but he still better than Del Piero, Miccoli and Di Vaio togeder... Ok at the moment not than Totti, but we need at list 3 second foward/fantasistas and Baggio with his 11 goals and 12 assists result the best after :totti:
    Numbers can be enought to say that Roby deserve the EURO, but if you will see some of his match you will be even more sure... he is not the same of his hey-days but this is enought 4 him to be better than ouers 3 juventini who may play in his role... be realistic...

Baggio schould go to the EURO and not just cause he is Italians favourite player and all the country want him but cause he deserved it on the field...

Why schould him not go? Cause :totti: is afraid he could have too-mutch spoth light?

Maybe beeing not Italian you don't know... but are 5 years that the whole country is fighting to have their king back to the NT... it will be so wonderful if he will go to the EURO that we will be happy even if we won't win it ;)

Anycase... hopes are very little, and trust me that will be mostly cause :totti: want to be "the star" and maybe you don't know but this is the same reason why also Maldini won't be there....

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    Yes Baggio has 37 years and 7 knee surgerys on his schoulders but he still better than Del Piero, Miccoli and Di Vaio togeder... Ok at the moment not than Totti, but we need at list 3 second foward/fantasistas and Baggio with his 11 goals and 12 assists result the best after :totti:
    Numbers can be enought to say that Roby deserve the EURO, but if you will see some of his match you will be even more sure... he is not the same of his hey-days but this is enought 4 him to be better than ouers 3 juventini who may play in his role... be realistic...

Baggio schould go to the EURO and not just cause he is Italians favourite player and all the country want him but cause he deserved it on the field...

Why schould him not go? Cause :totti: is afraid he could have too-mutch spoth light?

Maybe beeing not Italian you don't know... but are 5 years that the whole country is fighting to have their king back to the NT... it will be so wonderful if he will go to the EURO that we will be happy even if we won't win it ;)

Anycase... hopes are very little, and trust me that will be mostly cause :totti: want to be "the star" and maybe you don't know but this is the same reason why also Maldini won't be there....
    Always lovely to see a die-hard Baggio fan's post :touched:

mate

Aug 28, 2002

Always lovely to see a die-hard Baggio fan's post :touched:
    ;) As you know Baggio schould never have left the NT if it was 4 what he does in the field, he was put out 4 reasons who has no relation with soccer, and me (as all my Country) never accepted this.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36

Hahaha!!!!!! You crack me up!!!!! :rofl:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    ;) As you know Baggio schould never have left the NT if it was 4 what he does in the field, he was put out 4 reasons who has no relation with soccer, and me (as all my Country) never accepted this.
    Neither did milions of fans all over the world :stuckup:

Glad I can be useful ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002

So give us an explanation of why Roby schould not go to the EURO...
    In the NT schuold go the bests players and in his role he is it after :totti:
    There are no reasons related to soccer...
    The only reason is that :totti: may have "phsycological problems" to have the most loved player sitting in the bench cause in case he will fail some matchs there will be an enourmos pressure from fans and media to make Roby playing but first-> if he really is a champion he schould not be afraid of pressure and second -> isn't fair that a player have to pay cause he is loved.

I know you are juventini (as I am) but how can you consider fair to see DP, DV or Micco to the EURO and not Baggio when AT THE MOMENT, also forgetting his career, he is objectivly better than tham?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    roby's time is over dude. why do u want to make him another matheus?

Let him retire with pride
    So you will prefer to see in the NT inferior players just cause they are younger?

And I wuould like to see not just Baggio but also Maldini... the point is that Baggio and Maldini are still objectvily better than who will go in their place... I just think that there schould not exist discrimination of age, team, sponsors, ecc... the bests have to go and that's it.
    So I wuold like Baggio, Maldini, Cassano, Gilardino... why we schouldn't take the bests choises we have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)