[International Friendly] Italy-Brazil (02/10/09) (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How and why is Motta making it into your line-ups?
One day he may easily become an azzurri starter, but why nobody considered him 10 days ago and now after he moved to Roma and played 1 single match there, he becomes a starter for the azzurri?
Perfect example of knee-jerk reactions. He hasnt proven enough at all, and even if he did, he would be called up, and have one average game, and all these fickle mofos would say he is terrible and should never be called up again (some are actually saying that of Di Natale, Gila, Aquilani...like there are others more worthy...).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not a knee-jerk reaction. Do people honestly want to keep using Zambrotta? Or perhaps you lot should bring back Oddo. :lol2:

Not our fault Italy is lacking in the defensive department.

Sep 14, 2003
The problem with Italy is we always wait until its confirmed a player is past it (usually playing in one tournament too many)before we look to who can actually replace him.

I'm under no illusions, despite the return of Lippi. My opinion has nothing to do with yesterday's result/performance either.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Mandanda shouldn't have let a shot in his near post get in either. The goal was completely against the run of play, France were dominating the game until then. This has been the French's problem in the qualifiers too, they dominate games, struggle to score and then fuck it up by letting in preventable goals.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Brilliant goal, Tunisia scored to equalize against the Dutch.
Speaking of Brilliant goals, anybody see Libya's two goals against Uruguay? Two absolute stunners, i believe Juve's old boy Carini was the keeper, either him or Vieira am not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)