[International Friendly] Italy-Brazil (02/10/09) (2 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Yup, we did very well i thought, the goals were preventable. But offensively we took our chances, and passed the ball around well enough. The gap is too big between us and Uruguay, and the fact we gave them a hard time and almost won the game makes me proud of our boys.
Just read the match report... walla not bad.. would really like to watch the replay and check out the new boys... we still got that Uruguayan keeper or ghazzala?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Just read the match report... walla not bad.. would really like to watch the replay and check out the new boys... we still got that Uruguayan keeper or ghazzala?
Nay man, Samir Abbud. The best Libyan keeper we had for a while, Ghazzala is utter shit, while Augustine was average at best. Abbud is a good keeper, too bad he was a late bloomer. He's 34 now.

The french fans are booing their players and cheering for argentina :lol:
And rightfully so.

Messi's goal was well executed. The way he skinned Sagna then rifled it in the goal, absolute class.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Messi's goal was well executed. The way he skinned Sagna then rifled it in the goal, absolute class.
I'm yet to see a defender to completely shut down Messi. Seriously, was there a defender or a DMC in the last 2 seasons who outplayed Messi?

Maradona was right to say that this kid is his successor. Messi can be better than Maradona, as impossible as it sounds.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
beckham,lampard and crouch entered...i love teddy sheringams voice (he is commenting the match in a studio with 3 old men on a lousy stream)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm yet to see a defender to completely shut down Messi. Seriously, was there a defender or a DMC in the last 2 seasons who outplayed Messi?

Maradona was right to say that this kid is his successor. Messi can be better than Maradona, as impossible as it sounds.
I've been following Messi ever since his debut for Barca, and the only two games i can say he didn't play well in were the home game against Liverpool and the Copa America Final against Brazil. He is a legend in the making.

beckham,lampard and crouch entered...i love teddy sheringams voice (he is commenting the match in a studio with 3 old men on a lousy stream)
Sheringham is a cunt of the highest order.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its actually eerie, that you see him do THAT to the French defence of top class players, and you really dont bat an eye whatsoever because that goal is not something special when it comes to Messi standard. Too fucking sick.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
he's pretty fucking good :D and yes, I was going to bring up the fact that Liverpool managed to keep him pretty quiet.
France did so well until argentina scored, looking MUCH better than they did during the euros.
Spain of course passed the ball around brilliantly, and while England have clearly improved, Spain was definitely the better team

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Buffon
Zambrotta - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Santon
De Rossi - Montolivo - Brighi
Camoranesi - Cassano
Amauri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)