Inter Milan 3 90 minute goals... (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
It was unbelievable!! I was litrally rubbing my eyes to make sure i am awake!! beautiful!!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ill try to get the footage soon...I am pretty sure that there is a rerun and i will record it hopefully...but its gonna be in arabic if u dont mind

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What was truly offensive is that all the Interistas started clearing out of the Meazza when Samp took a 2-0 lead around the 83rd minute. Even I, an Inter basher, know better than to count Inter out in a match under those conditions (see: Juve-Inter 2-2 :mad: ).

While Inter didn't play with 4 forwards as they did with Juve (they probably would have if Adriano wasn't looking so flat). the Recoba-Vieri-Martins line was going to get its chances. Still, pretty amazing that they capitalized all after the 87th minute.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah, and that Recoba is an amazing player ;) and Vieri is starting to find his old self again :D

Amazing match, I feel sorry for Sampdoria..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Adriano seemed totally out of it tho, untile Recoba and Martins came in it looked like Inter werent going to score in 100 years.

Jul 28, 2002
if they stop relying on adriano and work as a team, they will be a very very competiive side.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Go to inter.it if you can muster it and go to the last match page, and simply click on Gol. I sure wish Juventus.com was like that..

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    I got the last 10 minutes of the match on my hard drive...anybody wants it?
    I do, can you send it to me? Torrents, gmail, aim, msn? Let me know.

Thanks! Would REALLY appreciate that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)