Int-l Friendly Games, Apr 28th (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by wong ka yan ] ++
:dazed: they are not first team??
Not their strongest team but they were still playing with players such as Kevin Kuranyi, Fabian Ernst, Carsten Ramelow, Jens Jeremies and Oliver Kahn.

Amazing no? :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
HOLLAND 4-0 GREECE

50' Roy Makaay
58' Boudewijn Zenden
60' Johnny Heitinga
89' Pierre van Hooijdonk

ROMANIA 5-1GERMANY

****ING YES!!!!!! Football does NOT get any better than this!!!!! SEE YOU IN PORTUGAL SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Johnny Heitinga RULES TIE HIS ****ING SHOE LACES BALLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:extatic::cheesy::strong:

No offence to any Germans, just a piece of healthy rivalry, no? I won't have any trouble with you throwing this back in my face if we were to loose from you in Portugal. Which we won't
I'm actually half Dutch and Half German :D.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Indeed. I personally hope that Zizou and co give the reigning world champs a good arse kicking :D

Who do Italy play next?
thats what your gonna see son:cool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Good to see some passion about the Dutch NT from you Erik, it was getting a little worrying :)
They playing style is back to entertaining again, that had been a while! With Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Heitinga and now Kluivert and Seedorf back in action, I'm a total fan again. Not just a wining one :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fantastic :D I'll be following them closely at Euro 2004, I can't help loving 'em despite the thrashing we got at France 98..... after waking up at 4 in the morning to watch the match......on my birthday.... :fero::wallbang:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
yehey!! lithuania lost... AGAIN!

indeed, football doers not get better than this.
What do you expect when the pinnacle of our excitement was drawing against Germany?

Sep 28, 2002
well, in wc98 quals we were 3rd in our group, 1 point from 2nd placed ireland. i think we had 16 points. now we never manage to reach even 10 points mark. so we were quite good back then.

and fek off, lithuania are brilliant and we will play in euro2008. whatever :undecide:

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
well, in wc98 quals we were 3rd in our group, 1 point from 2nd placed ireland. i think we had 16 points. now we never manage to reach even 10 points mark. so we were quite good back then.

and fek off, lithuania are brilliant and we will play in euro2008. whatever :undecide:
hehehehehe, you are truly a sick optimist and it reminds me my friend....die hard lithuanian football fan.....:angel:
buvo jis Atlanto ultra o dabar y Vln persikele nz kaip jam tenai sekas. atrodo mes padarem Zalgiry...hehehe ir Vetra....dabar jau gaidziu pydaru fbk eile:fero::fero:
Go Lithuania Go!
Go Atlantas Go!:cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i went to the stadium romania , germany ...hmmm lets b honest romania played well , not Excellent , but germany didn't play with all their stars like : Ballack , neuvill , klose and etc , so the coach didn't wanna take any risk by playin his stars so i think it was kind of a luck for the romanian bastrad i hate them ...

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
HOLLAND 4-0 GREECE

50' Roy Makaay
58' Boudewijn Zenden
60' Johnny Heitinga
89' Pierre van Hooijdonk

ROMANIA 5-1 GERMANY

****ING YES!!!!!! Football does NOT get any better than this!!!!! SEE YOU IN PORTUGAL SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Johnny Heitinga RULES TIE HIS ****ING SHOE LACES BALLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:extatic::cheesy::strong:

No offence to any Germans, just a piece of healthy rivalry, no? I won't have any trouble with you throwing this back in my face if we were to loose from you in Portugal. Which we won't
Pride goes before the fall. ;)
Well, I don't really like the German NT but when playing against the Netherlands then it's time for rivalry. Go Germany go and smash 'em!!

Congrats to the NT of Romania! :thumb:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
Pride goes before the fall. ;)
Hey, we're doomed to crash out of Euro2004 on penalties anyway, gimme a little pre-tournament fun here will you? :D

Well, I don't really like the German NT but when playing against the Netherlands then it's time for rivalry. Go Germany go and smash 'em!!
You know, I actually fancy your chances. Germany in the underdog position. My god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)