[Int Champs Cup] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors(August 6, 2013) (70 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yea our preseason morale is at an all time low after the 2 consecutive scudetti and possibly the best summer mercato we've had in about 7 years...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Inter is never a friendly game, the only reason i'm not pissed off about them ending our unbeaten run is cos we won the league and they finished 9th. They are the scum of Italy if we dont win tonight then i dont know what i will think of this Juve, Merda should be enough motivation for them to play tonight. A bad performance tonight and i wouldn't want to be in the same dressing room as Conte.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
And what about morale?
Morale!? Trust me the boys will know when to take things seriously. Not saying they're not right now but competitively speaking.

If we were to be getting the results we've been getting so far start of the major campaign then I will see your point in pressing the panic button.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Morale!? Trust me the boys will know when to take things seriously. Not saying they're not right now but competitively speaking.

If we were to be getting the results we've been getting thus far then I will see your point in pressing the panic button.
I never suggested any reason for panic about morale, form or class.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I never suggested any reason for panic about morale, form or class.
You raised the point morale. Which felt to me you had some concern, obviously due to the last two defeats against gash opponents I would understand.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
SKY - Tevez will start and Vucinic will partner him.
Tevez-Vucinic could be our main partnership during the season or at least in the beginning of it. Llorente needs to work more if he wants to be a starter. That one year on the bench really set him back. It would benefit him more if he's sub in the beginning. Less pressure on him to deliver. I'm afraid he could buckle under the pressure if we put too much on his plate.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yea our preseason morale is at an all time low after the 2 consecutive scudetti and possibly the best summer mercato we've had in about 7 years...
You raised the point morale. Which felt to me you had some concern, obviously due to the last two defeats against gash opponents I would understand.
You got him slightly wrong. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)