Injury Updates (7 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don’t grasp this but here you go

We have the highest wage bill and no surprise the cost of injury is higher for us. That “6 times the league average “ is also bs because of massive wage bill gap between serie A sides. The sheer number is probably more interesting although the existing of fuckers like Ramsey skew the data by quite a bit.
but when you click on the source link you’ll see a surprising statement:
“ In Europe, the club with the most injuries was Bayern Munich in Germany with 60, followed by Chelsea on 55 and Juventus on 54”
So not sure what to make of the whole study.

- - - Updated - - -

Also speaking of Bayern:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ba...idovic-wanner-mazraoui-gravenberch-coman-mane

Last edited:
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #427
    Everyone that matters at this club doesn't care. That should worry everyone here.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #429
    what do you expect him to say to the press?
    To have a set of balls and call the club out for having to deal with this season after season. Best time to do it is in a press conference. Let him kick the beehive into action and stop acting like a bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

By not taking that approach for season after season after season it has never been fixed so throw caution to the wind. Call attention to it so AA has to answer for it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    “There’s a lot of noise when there is a muscle injury for Juventus,” the coach said.

well at least there’s some noise

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #432
    “There’s a lot of noise when there is a muscle injury for Juventus,” the coach said.

well at least there’s some noise
    Max needs to be the one saying it. It would be one thing if it was only happening since last season but these issues have been around since his first stint here.

Time to start drawing more attention to it. Hopefully the press starts asking these questions more often.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    To have a set of balls and call the club out for having to deal with this season after season. Best time to do it is in a press conference. Let him kick the beehive into action and stop acting like a bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

By not taking that approach for season after season after season it has never been fixed so throw caution to the wind. Call attention to it so AA has to answer for it.
    I'm not saying he shouldn't stir shit up internally but airing your dirty laundry to the public is something i just don't agree with often

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #434
    I'm not saying he shouldn't stir shit up internally but airing your dirty laundry to the public is something i just don't agree with often
    Often* key word there, sure. But how many more seasons would YOU like to go before the club is spurred into action? I'm all for Max airing our dirty laundry now. He is the one that gets the blame for poor results and if the club not acting with the proper attention to the medical side then he reserves the right to say something about it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Often* key word there, sure. But how many more seasons would YOU like to go before the club is spurred into action? I'm all for Max airing our dirty laundry now. He is the one that gets the blame for poor results and if the club not acting with the proper attention to the medical side then he reserves the right to say something about it.
    Come on you can't seriously believe that Maxx is actually that chill about losing Pogba and Di Maria right away.You think he doesn't want his best creative players available to win games?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #436
    Come on you can't seriously believe that Maxx is actually that chill about losing Pogba and Di Maria right away.You think he doesn't want his best creative players available to win games?
    How did you come to that conclusion. Before we proceed, please walk me through your logic that bought you to the conclusion that I think Max is chill about losing his best two players.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #438
    Max should be furious. Which leads me to thinking he more than has the right to air our dirty laundry. Our marquee midfield signing and attacker signing are already out, one before the season started. He should be pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

admit there's a problem and they will do everything possible to fix it.
    100%

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    How did you come to that conclusion. Before we proceed, please walk me through your logic that bought you to the conclusion that I think Max is chill about losing his best two players.
    You seem to believe he is not raising hell enough, that his comments about it not being a big deal are an accurate explanation of his feelings rather than him giving a non controversial answer to some journo on a question he doesn't really want to answer. Maxx often lies to the press, downplays, is sarcastic etc. so I don't know why his comments are inciting worry here.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #440
    You seem to believe he is not raising hell enough, that his comments about it not being a big deal are an accurate explanation of his feelings rather than him giving a non controversial answer to some journo on a question he doesn't really want to answer. Maxx often lies to the press, downplays, is sarcastic etc. so I don't know why his comments are inciting worry here.
    When he says he expects Rabiot to be a starter, do you believe him? If the answer is yes, what makes you think he will suddenly invert his line of judgement for discussing injuries to play it down? If the man wants this fixed, its time to start ringing the bell.

You can't assume Max is honest half the time he talks in a pressor.

When he is on the line for results and the club is doing little to support him by fixing the VERY OBVIOUS issues we have, he is within his right to start drawing attention to it and NOT play it down.

I'll ask again - what have I said that makes you think that I think Max is fine about losing his best players as you previously posted? I honestly can't think how you could have possibly thought of that - I haven't once said "Max is fine losing his best players" or anything close to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)