Injury Updates (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Jesus was accompanied by two others to his crucifixion. We crucify Kyle, Cam, and you, we will win many CL titles.
Are we going to do it all by the law? Should I get the licenses for public (it costs more but God's will be more pleased) or private crucifixion (web stream for tuz members only)?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are we going to do it all by the law? Should I get the licenses for public (it costs more but God's will be more pleased) or private crucifixion (web stream for tuz members only)?
Definitely public. Or maybe pubic. Pubic crucifixions for all the jinxes.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet @DAiDEViL has had a pubic crucifixion.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol and by the way I was in the stadium against Benfica and that Derby della Mole last May when our home winning record got broken. :(
WoooW
You should only watch our rivals live

i only watched one Juve game live, away against Dortmund, which as coincidence so wants it, was our best CL game in years. i dont think i should say no more

- - - Updated - - -

and i falsely blamed Conte for this all these years. i hate you so much :mad:
Me and you next to beppe every gsme. Undefeated back to back to back trebles with 0 new signings

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
De Sciglio salta l'Atalanta per un problema muscolare alla coscia

Next one. De Sciglio muscle injury. He'll miss Atalanta game.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I know injuries happen but this $#@! is just too much to put it all on bad luck.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
either we get all the unlucky guys on Earth to be our players or there are problems with out stuff.
How come Nipples players are always fit?? while we lose a player or two every week and if we didn't have 20 starters we'd be in deep shit?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Max:
"Bernardeschi will be revaluated in 20 days,

“If by that time the conservative treatment has not had the desired effect, we’ll see if he needs an operation. Unfortunately, that is the situation with Federico.

“Higuain got this knock to the ankle last week, he hasn’t trained since and only worked separately from the squad, so it’s very unlikely he’ll be able to play tomorrow.

“Blaise Matuidi and Mario Mandzukic are available. Mattia De Sciglio has a problem with his adductor muscle and will be re-evaluated next week. Juan Cuadrado is working, but still a long way off his comeback.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)