Info on Juve tickets (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Respaul said:
Of course...

Get tickets through listicket or lottomattica stores... Expect to pay from 10 (curva) to 45(tribuna) depending on the match.

You live in london... so ryanair from stanstead... keep an eye on the prices, in 100's of flights over the last few years the most i have paid is £14.99 one way... Average £28 return inc taxes... (often flights are £0.99 eachway plus taxes)

Pleanty of hotels doing bed and breakfast in italy for around 20 per night...

So say...

35 euros for a decent tribuna seat
50 euros for two nights in hotel
40 euros for return flight

total = 125 euros
that's very cheap :shocked:

I would do this at least once a month if it would cost me like that, only the flight ticket here to Italy is about 600Euors :sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 19, 2006
Respaul said:
Well you are allways gonna end up sitting with triestina fans if you buy through listicket or the triestina website... They dont sell tickets for away fans...

i know, and i dont mind. someone is going to buy the ticket for me in trieste and i just wanna know where I am gonna sit. i am probably gonna buy the ticket for tribuna centrale, it costs 30 euros i think. if not possible, then i am gonna buy a ticket for curva trevisian

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Respaul said:
Well you are allways gonna end up sitting with triestina fans if you buy through listicket or the triestina website... They dont sell tickets for away fans...
I know that no tickets for the settore ospiti will be sold on the interne but I want to sit as close as possible to the juventus fans. That`s why I bought a ticket for the curva trevisan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)