Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßüякε;2079122 said:
What is the "golden handshake"? Just paying him to leave the club?
Loyalty bonus.

Players who are sold without asking to leave do traditionally get a cut of any transfer fee.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What about Hleb? Are they getting him on loan? boh! Some say the merdazzurri might go for Hamsik(I hope they do) instead. They mention Fabregas but I seriously doubt that. Come on! Buy Cassano. :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hamsik isnt a frighting quality player to sign, but believe me when I say Cassano is, he would create for them like no other. You see their midfield? Saw parts of it in Chelsea game, and they CANT create for shit.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
They are getting lot of depth then, Eto and 50 + m, besides already signing Milito. And possibly getting Cassano. Where are all those strikers going to play though? In midfield? :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I know about Cassano's talent but I'm hoping for a major blowup between him and the other players in front + The Fag one.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Cesar
Maicon - Lucio - Cordoba - Santon
Hamsik - Cambiasso - Motta
Cassano
Milito - Eto'o

Not bad, but is it enough to improve them significantly?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cesar
Maicon - Lucio - Cordoba - Santon
Hamsik - Cambiasso - Motta
Cassano
Milito - Eto'o

Not bad, but is it enough to improve them significantly?
Wouldn't happen.

Only three of Hamsik, Cassano, Milito and Eto'o could fit in a Mourinho team at the same time.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ßüякε;2079157 said:
Why would you like them to have Hamsik?
Yes he can score goals and was at the right place at the right time(just for half a season though) but he's invisible for most of the game, sucks defensively and doesn't cover a lot of space in the mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)