In Desperate need guys (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hi im sure most of you know me from the creator of the Juventus scudetto journey so far.. compilation, and ive been compiling my goals and highlights from week 20 to finish the second part of the compilation, and i really need the goals or highlights from the juventus vs chievo match at week 20, please im in desperate need and its not just for me, but its made for every juventino, you saw how good the first one was, and most of you begged for the 2nd half asap, so please help me out here, i'd really appreciate it.

:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Congrats Isha....

finally a woman to take up an important post in Juventuz bravo!!

they couldnt have chosen a better person.....:agree:

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Badass Devil said:
hi im sure most of you know me from the creator of the Juventus scudetto journey so far.. compilation, and ive been compiling my goals and highlights from week 20 to finish the second part of the compilation, and i really need the goals or highlights from the juventus vs chievo match at week 20, please im in desperate need and its not just for me, but its made for every juventino, you saw how good the first one was, and most of you begged for the 2nd half asap, so please help me out here, i'd really appreciate it.

:)

Hi Badass,

can you give a link for the first completion, i want to see it.
thanks alot

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Batigol said:
    Hi Badass,

can you give a link for the first completion, i want to see it.
    thanks alot
    sure, itshad massive viewings,

soz its on google video but its better than downloading 700mb as most dont.

[video=google;-6966058037893666772]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6966058037893666772&q=juventus&pl=true[/video]

enjoy mate,

btw guys ive got all the goals/highlights up till last week against cagliari, its all compilled, just gotta add the music, and it shud be done around a week after the end of the season,so another 4/5 weeks :p
    this will be slightly shorter, but just as good

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    sure, itshad massive viewings,

soz its on google video but its better than downloading 700mb as most dont.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6966058037893666772&q=juventus&pl=true

enjoy mate,

btw guys ive got all the goals/highlights up till last week against cagliari, its all compilled, just gotta add the music, and it shud be done around a week after the end of the season,so another 4/5 weeks :p
    this will be slightly shorter, but just as good
    thanks alot bad ass, it is coooooool.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    atm the 2nd part is about 25 mins long, i recon the finishing product will be around 35 mins, unlike the 49 mins in the first half. but the music is gona be just as good, if not better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)