Imagine if we could... (1 Viewer)

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Well you can donate money to increase their coffers but asking fans to run a club is a sure way to fail because they do not know the inner workings of the club.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You really think so? Contributing money to your beloved club is not a waste me thinks :p

Are you sure the "charity" organizations are actually distributing that money to the needy, and not pocketing it themselves? :shifty:
I'd rather see them pocket it than already very rich staff.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm doing sexual favours for the rich Sheikhs to convince them to invest in Juve...so no-one ever say that I'm not a true Juve fan

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Hypothetically yes. However, this Tifosi Association would be a major player and influence decisions, don't you think?
if we did that as minority shareholders we would have little/no power, the power would still be with fiat as they own over 50% of the shares. As a result we wouldn't be able to remove/appoint directors or take any decisions as we wouldnt have the rights...... In reality nothing much would change unfortunately.

But hypothetically I would very much like to donate £50 to a transfer kitty. We could form our own company and buy players ourselves: a la Tevez and Mascherano and then sell them to Juve for like £2million

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if we did that as minority shareholders we would have little/no power, the power would still be with fiat as they own over 50% of the shares. As a result we wouldn't be able to remove/appoint directors or take any decisions as we wouldnt have the rights...... In reality nothing much would change unfortunately.

But hypothetically I would very much like to donate £50 to a transfer kitty. We could form our own company and buy players ourselves: a la Tevez and Mascherano and then sell them to Juve for like £2million
maybe start an illegal football school in Russia or Ukraine already? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)