il mio canto libero (1 Viewer)

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    oh yeah..cool, the cd is awsome by the way i got it when i was in italy..with many famous italain singers in it too..
    i though the cd woouldnt sound that good only juve's song..
    but i was wrong :)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    hey guys aisha you and enna are seldom guests here. why? are you so tired after school that don't want to come here? :(

OP
    «ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
    Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    lool..well we get back take a rest then get down to homework by the time we finish its 7, we eat then we maybe come online and go to sleep..
    busy life we have..
    will its my life..dont know about enna ill give her a call

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    yeah i know that he is back. ok hope enna 's gonna come online and i could talk to her.

but i have serious doubts if trap gonna give him a chance

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
    Mwehe :) I didn't do my homework yet.. yeah yeah, procrastination's a sin and all.. ^_^.. anyway, i've just come to say hi.. i can't stay long.. i'll post some more pics in the tacchi thread though.. :D see ya there!

Enna

Aug 27, 2003
    and yeah... god help trap if tacchinardi isn't fielded versus serbia.. i think perrotta and zanetti did alright in the central midfield against wales but there were still weaknesses... ahh well, we shall see when the time arises.. until then, hope! :D

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    well u know cental midfielder have minor problems now i thinks he gonna need someone in there fast
    so u think that trap needs tacchi?
    i thin that trap just don't like alessio and when he has this feeling to ppl, he just didn't give them chance.

we just need to wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)