Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (26 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Great win, I hope it will be a season changer. Winning the best team in the league after losing 2:7 against them in the first round, I hope it will have a positive effect. They finally looked like a team tonight, they'll have to play even better on Monday at Adelade.

Ale was superb, MOM. The coach on the pitch, the Maestro. It felt good to see him play like this and celebrating in the end. He deserves it.

Dec 31, 2008
“I have a very deep relationship with Juventus,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport. “And I still have the good fortune to have wonderful relationships with many of the players.
“My story with the club was a beautiful one.”
He then revealed what he found most disappointing about his time with the Old Lady, as well as disclosing his favourite goal.
“The thing I liked least? Well, I would have rather not lost as many finals as I did.
“There were many goals of mine that were watershed moments, but one of the first was the one against Fiorentina that gave us the [1994-95] Scudetto.”
The 38-year-old concluded by praising both Milan clubs, who he thought were the toughest he's ever faced.
“My most difficult opponents were certainly Milan and Inter. Both of them are great sides and have always given us difficult matches.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)