Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (224 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Of course it's my opinion. And you are 100% entitled to have a different one.

But calling people who think club comes before player(s) retards or fools is just, well, retarded.
Club > player(s).

And yes, I have been following Juve since before Ale was there.
Read my statement again Buck.

unless uve been following Juve since before the time of Del piero you have no idea how big a fool you look like when saying that
I'm just pointing out to the fans (not glory hunters) who have started following juve or become hardcore juve fans for 5-6 years who suddenly act like huge del piero fans and claim to be fans forever. With all due respect to those guys this is not a claim of 'imma bigger fan than you because ive been following juve/Ale longer than you' but its a clear fact that if u did not grow up watching Ale since the lippi/zidane/inzaghi days you just cannot fucking pass a judgement on how big a part Ale is for juventus.

Its not the same watching the magical Ale and Juve matches all in one day and actually growing up watching them play week in and out through ups and downs.

They people who act like hardcore Ale fans in one post and them suddenly say Club is bigger than the player ARE retards and make me sick.

Like i mentioned in my very first post, peeps who have been following juve since before the days of Ale can have a valid argument about Juventus being bigger than Del Piero, but if you and sergio claim that i would respectfuly disagree but these new hatchlings who just post a football cliche and pretend will always be termed retards in this case.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
how can I make that into my new avatar?

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 15:52 ----------

WΏΏdy;3664806 said:
Read my statement again Buck.

I'm just pointing out to the fans (not glory hunters) who have started following juve or become hardcore juve fans for 5-6 years who suddenly act like huge del piero fans and claim to be fans forever. With all due respect to those guys this is not a claim of 'imma bigger fan than you because ive been following juve/Ale longer than you' but its a clear fact that if u did not grow up watching Ale since the lippi/zidane/inzaghi days you just cannot $#@!ing pass a judgement on how big a part Ale is for juventus.

Its not the same watching the magical Ale and Juve matches all in one day and actually growing up watching them play week in and out through ups and downs.

They people who act like hardcore Ale fans in one post and them suddenly say Club is bigger than the player ARE retards and make me sick.

Like i mentioned in my very first post, peeps who have been following juve since before the days of Ale can have a valid argument about Juventus being bigger than Del Piero, but if you and sergio claim that i would respectfuly disagree but these new hatchlings who just post a football cliche and pretend will always be termed retards in this case.

Brotherman, you are well within your rights to respectfully disagree, but in my case, if I valued a player over a club, I would have stopped supporting juve once Baggio left.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I'm not gonna stop supporting Juve when Ale is pushed out, and when i say Ale>Club im simply pointing out towards the disgusting sloth Agnelli. Its a disgrace that someone like him has the reins of this club which indirectly means Agnelli=Juventus (right now). History will always read 'Juventus did not renew Del Piero's contract' when in fact it is 'Agnelli the orangutan did not renew Ale's contract'.So basically its not even a debate of Ale>Juventus, for Capitano Del Piero fans it has always been a argument about Ale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Agnelli. You see what i mean Sergio?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Different people, different opinions. However, I don't think anyone as a fan of a particular team can value a player over the club. As for myself, in this final season, I have figured that I was probably never a fan of Juve. Perhaps Del Piero had been why I supported Juve. This is the only way I can justify my decision, but for anyone else who considers him/herself a Juve fan, it doesn't make sense to me either to value a player (whoever he is) higher than the club.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
disgusting sloth Agnelli? I hope you morn this scudetto, because of not for this sloth you would be weeping how we managed to finish in EL again...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
WΏΏdy;3664869 said:
I'm not gonna stop supporting Juve when Ale is pushed out, and when i say Ale>Club im simply pointing out towards the disgusting sloth Agnelli. Its a disgrace that someone like him has the reins of this club which indirectly means Agnelli=Juventus (right now). History will always read 'Juventus did not renew Del Piero's contract' when in fact it is 'Agnelli the orangutan did not renew Ale's contract'.So basically its not even a debate of Ale>Juventus, for Capitano Del Piero fans it has always been a argument about Ale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Agnelli. You see what i mean Sergio?

I see exactly what you mean.

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 16:07 ----------

In the end, Juve will always be Juve to me.

Champions, Heroes, Legends, they come and go, and God knows I have seen a bunch of them exit through that door, but my love for Juve will always be the same.

Even if there were instances where I didn't necessarily agree with how some Legends left.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
disgusting sloth Agnelli? I hope you morn this scudetto, because of not for this sloth you would be weeping how we managed to finish in EL again...
If not for Agnelli...? :lol2: You could have come at me with any other argument but that statement is either trolling, looking for attention or plain stupid.

---------- Post added 12.05.2012 at 01:52 ----------

I see exactly what you mean.

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 16:07 ----------

In the end, Juve will always be Juve to me.

Champions, Heroes, Legends, they come and go, and God knows I have seen a bunch of them exit through that door, but my love for Juve will always be the same.

Even if there were instances where I didn't necessarily agree with how some Legends left.
True that, Juve will always be Juve. We will cry and jump at our wins and be depressed with our losses as usual. Only difference is i will always wish that president of this club never gets respect from the Juventus fans, he will never be an icon of Juventus that he wants to be and sooner or later the fans and agnelli realise that.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Think what you want, but Agnelli came and brough a new direction, which led us where we are today, and it seems he will lead us for some time in the future too.

And what's with this icon thing? He is a CEO, this thing about power struggle between an icon and CEO is hilarious, plus I bet him finished so many top business schools he would be able to pull of some sort of marketing trick to become a bit more liked without the need to kick DP out.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's about DP extending contract? That would be awesome.

And it would be even more fun for some to include this extension how it was because of some wierd reason why our director did this, like lack of power, fear or whatever the crazy mind will come up with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 216)