Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (106 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Snoop! Always disappears in tough times and comes back when things are all right :p

Btw, I'm a Spurs fan but that's a great avatar.
So Snoop is a lowlife?

Why Spurs? I only watch Dallas, season is over for me lol. BTW Dirk is something like Alex (with less tittles) all people like and respect him even those who don't like #mavs!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We win and you see a certain someone posting again :tdown::biggrin:
you and your vHusband have werid ways to welcome back people, or is just specifically for me? :D

Why don't you write on twitter girl. You made the account START TWEETING!

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 15:10 ----------

Snoop! Always disappears in tough times and comes back when things are all right :p

Btw, I'm a Spurs fan but that's a great avatar.
If we don't win the Coppa Italia I will leave again, just saying..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Try it! :mad:

Do you want me to create an account for you and try it you lazy bastard! All the fun is there.
I guess I don't know how to use it then, I fail to see any fun there. I tweeted the first days just because Ale opened a twitter account:D

Edit: Actually I didn't even tweet until now, I just surfed around.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I guess I don't know how to use it then, I fail to see any fun there. I tweeted the first days just because Ale opened a twitter account:D

Edit: Actually I didn't even tweet until now, I just surfed around.
It starts like that, until you learn. Until you learn which people are the right to follow. When you make a good list, you will start enjoying then!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Try it! :mad:

Do you want me to create an account for you and try it you lazy bastard! All the fun is there.
Nah, too busy now bro. I'll probably (don't take my word for it) try it out when I find some time. But I agree with Rab, it looks like anything but fun. It's probably fun when you're famous, which I'm not. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)