Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (107 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3619935 said:
Padova United

Is that Di Livio in the last pic with DP? :lol: what a mullet!

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 22:31 ----------

:shifty: :shifty:

Sydney in frame for Del Piero swansong

ITALIAN giants Juventus will head to Australia to play a one-off exhibition match against an A-League opponent in what is likely to be the last game for long-standing captain Alessandro del Piero.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/footbal...ro-swansong-20120416-1x3v1.html#ixzz1sFIJ2THT
:tuttosport:

They'll apparently be training at the Marconi Club (a club founded by Italians in the 1950s) in Bossley Park, which is a 2 min drive from my house. Epic!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Del Piero to Vanity Fair: “This has been the most complicated season of my career.” #Juventus

Del Piero: “I dreamed of ending my career at Juventus. Things, however, have changed.”

Del Piero on Andrea Agnelli’s announcement in October that the No 10 would be leaving in June: “I was surprised.”

Del Piero: “I’ll be without a contract from June 30. I’m a bit scared. It’s like leaving home for the second time.”

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 17:44 ----------

I knew it, I fucking always knew it...FUCK YOU ANDREA AGNELLI YOU MONOBROWED PIECE OF SHIT.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Del Piero to Vanity Fair: “This has been the most complicated season of my career.” #Juventus

Del Piero: “I dreamed of ending my career at Juventus. Things, however, have changed.”

Del Piero on Andrea Agnelli’s announcement in October that the No 10 would be leaving in June: “I was surprised.”

Del Piero: “I’ll be without a contract from June 30. I’m a bit scared. It’s like leaving home for the second time.”

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 17:44 ----------

I knew it, I fucking always knew it...FUCK YOU ANDREA AGNELLI YOU MONOBROWED PIECE OF SHIT.
He didn't say anything we didn't already know though.

He already said "this is not the way to do things" when Andrea Agnelli announced it in October.

I am still hoping that the last word isn't said with regards to his contract.

---
"Agnelli surprised me. But a captain must never forget his duties and what he represents." :touched: :touched:

"We do not need controversy, which, moreover, have never been part of my career."

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is so wrong...Seriously what does it take to offer this man a contract and give him playing time when we need him? You don't know what you have till its gone, just wait Andrea, for that day we need an Alex Del Piero to bail us out and he won't be there..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What if Conte says "I want Del Piero for next season", would Agnelli make a U-turn? Wait, maybe Conte is the one asking Agnelli not to renew Ale's contract.

A better thing to do is to wait until the season is over and see what happens and what everybody says regarding this issue.

Again, "sucking on Agnelli's cock".

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Go to hell Agnelli.

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 14:29 ----------

He said it an interview couple of days after the announcement, I tried to find the link last week but couldn't find it. Rabih remembers.
I remember that too, he was asked about Agnelli's announcement and he smiled saying "lets say I think this had to be done differently" or something like it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What if Conte says "I want Del Piero for next season", would Agnelli make a U-turn? Wait, maybe Conte is the one asking Agnelli not to renew Ale's contract.

A better thing to do is to wait until the season is over and see what happens and what everybody says regarding this issue.

Again, "sucking on Agnelli's cock".
You are right.

Go to hell Conte.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So here's something to discuss: Do you guys think Andrea Agnelli lied when he defended his statement by saying that Ale told me this will be his last contract?

Personally, I admit being wrong in October when I was discussing on this thread and said that Andrea Agnelli didn't neccesarily do anything wrong. I thought they had agree that this would be his last contract, but if Del Piero doesn't get to retire on his own terms then it's an utter shame.

Even if Del Piero said this will be my last contract - If he has changed his mind now, he should get red carpet in the new stadium and a golden pen to sign the deal on. This is very disturbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)