Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (114 Viewers)

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
I have the feeling that Alex knows he is leaving but he is not doing a public statement for the good of the team. I believe, there is an internal pact for not talking about this till the end of the season.
In fact if you watch Marchisio´s interview in Sky yesterday it is pretty clear for me that all team members has the same speech regarding Alex.

Jul 10, 2006
If he leaves this summer, I don't think it will be on his own terms. The Del Piero I know would stay if it was up to him.
I don't doubt that at all. I think it's the clubs decision. That or they will only offer him a low ball contract so they can at least say they tried to resign him and he turned it down. lol.

Nothing can ruin his legacy and I'm sure he would enjoy his time in the US if he chose to come here.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
I agree, I am not saying that he wants to go, I believe he knows the chances with the Juve´s Property are broken and he has to go.
What makes me sad about this is I have always imagined Alex in a role close to the team, and under this circumstances that won´t happen, at least with Andrea Agnelli as President.

Jul 10, 2006
I agree, I am not saying that he wants to go, I believe he knows the chances with the Juve´s Property are broken and he has to go.
What makes me sad about this is I have always imagined Alex in a role close to the team, and under this circumstances that won´t happen, at least with Andrea Agnelli as President.
Eh, I think Alex has a role at club whenever he decides he's done playing. I'm guessing he wants to play two more years. Eventually he will be sitting with Nedved watching Juve matches. :)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Ale will return as honorary president ;)

Aug 1, 2003
I suppose it's pretty pointless to be going over this again and again. No one, not the directors, coach, players, Ale himself will give an inch on his future, we'll all just have to wait until the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)