Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (31 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Elkann still wants Del Piero in Juve. After he got green light from Conte, he wants to speak with AA and ask him to give Ale 1-year contract and the chance to play with Juve in the CL for the last time. Agnelli, however, is mad about Robben, and wants to bring him to Torino and give him shirt number 10.

Canale Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Elkann still wants Del Piero in Juve. After he got green light from Conte, he wants to speak with AA and ask him to give Ale 1-year contract and the chance to play with Juve in the CL for the last time. Agnelli, however, is mad about Robben, and wants to bring him to Torino and give him shirt number 10.

Canale Juve
what a bullshit article

for starters, agnelli is elkanns puppet. they dont "talk", its one ordering the other around

agnelli suddenly involved with who we will buy ? riiiight

i can dig the extention part, but since the rest is bs, i'm not believing the article

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Canale Juve
lol wtf is that?

if AA does hat.-.. ill run amok to torino

AA is trying hard to earn the fans hatred

and yeah also, that sounds like major bullcrap

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
what a bull$#@! article

for starters, agnelli is elkanns puppet. they dont "talk", its one ordering the other around

agnelli suddenly involved with who we will buy ? riiiight

i can dig the extention part, but since the rest is bs, i'm not believing the article

How Alex relationship with Lapo? Maybe he could slap some sense in his brother and his cousin Agnelli!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)