Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (86 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't think he would have changed much, be it he started or played in the last 20min. We were blocked, outplayed, ran out of options and solutions.

The position he played doesn't suit him. It's very simple, I don't know why Ciro has to complicate it, play with two strikers and Diego-Camoranesi behind them. Very simple..
4-2-2-2? Hmm, no.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dp is a SS. IN this bordox gamehe looked horrible, but i think everyone in the forum agrees that it was Ciro´s fault for
1-starting him in this important game after a long injury process
2- ans mod important...using him as a wide midfileder.....

The latter made his performance disastrous and maybe the reason we lost. if ciro used another plyer like Gio in that position maybe things could have been diff. But maybe not, the whole team played like shit.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Buffon

Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso

Camoranesi - Melo - Marchisio/Sissoko

Diego​

Amauri - Del Piero​

That's what I meant, with Camoranesi attacking more and drafting into the middle.
Why don't we revert back to this 4-3-1-2 now, it was obvious that Del was missing so it couldn't work. Needed an actual SS not 2 forwards to allow Diego some extra support when necessary.

g1ovinco

Nov 21, 2009
It felt so bad to watch Delpiero suffer from ferrara's tactics, playing him as midfielder, i saw him tackling in 16 yards. That's so bad.

Ferrara should know some basics about his tactics.

You want to play 4-3-1-2,
then, You don't put camo there put Marchisio he fits better there,
if he wants to play 4-2-3-1 then, Delpiero should be out with marchisio while Giovinco and camo should be in. his tactics doesn't fit his players and i feel that they don't even understand them. almost forgot Amauri that guy can't score he is not a striker he, doesn't know how to be in the right time and right place, even if he is there (by chance) he can't make easy chances. I miss trezeguet and Iaquinta's spirit that guy never stops running.
But I'd rather see alex sit on the bench than torture him play as left midfielder!

Apr 17, 2009
The magic will come, there is no doubt about that. But lets make sure he is fully fit and not rush him back early. We've been struggling with injuries already, especially with our front men.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Buffon

Camoranesi - Melo - Marchisio/Sissoko

Diego​

Amauri - Del Piero​

That's what I meant, with Camoranesi attacking more and drafting into the middle.
I disagree

Buffon

Camoranesi - Mel/Sissoko - Marchisio

Diego​

Amauri - Del Piero​

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Alex has decided that we can't handle his magnificance yet...
Diego proved that when he was surprised the ball actually managed to get to him.

Thats where Trezeguet comes in, and thats why he is a very lethal striker. HE HONESTLY believe that Del Piero is capable of delivering the ball to him no matter where he is.

The pass to diego was absolutely magical that it stunned Bordeaux's player, and unfortunately, our players too.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Diego proved that when he was surprised the ball actually managed to get to him.

Thats where Trezeguet comes in, and thats why he is a very lethal striker. HE HONESTLY believe that Del Piero is capable of delivering the ball to him no matter where he is.

The pass to diego was absolutely magical that it stunned Bordeaux's player, and unfortunately, our players too.
Absolutely agree. It was not about skill, neither Diego nor Amauri believed that Del Piero could pass the ball from such a position but he did. Trezeguet on the other hand knows what DP can do. Hopefully Ciro will put DP back in the striker zone along with Trez so we can see once again what they are capable of.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
can we atleast try a 4-3-1-2 formation with ADP as a second striker? Ferrara decided to try this formation by bringing on Immobile as the 2nd striker...i just don't get it.....we should have tried it earlier with Alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 75)