Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (93 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That through ball to Amauri with the outside of the foot was a touch of gold. Too bad the #11 missed the goal by an inch.

The whole setup was pretty silky actually.

Jul 15, 2006
Gottdamn, you have to give credit to Ale's setpieces even though it's pre-season nearly all of them were of so high accuracy on a dreadful pitch. Ffs, even pretty boy didn't have a single good set-piece all game due to the pitch, gotta give props to Ale... both goals were put on a platter.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Gottdamn, you have to give credit to Ale's setpieces even though it's pre-season nearly all of them were of so high accuracy on a dreadful pitch. Ffs, even pretty boy didn't have a single good set-piece all game due to the pitch, gotta give props to Ale... both goals were put on a platter.
Its just a response to those who don't think he is the best free kick taker in the world ;)

The curl on the first goal was not human lol. it suddenly curled towards Cannavaro although it was a very short distance. The look at Dudeks face was priceless lol.

You can easily tell he got totally confused lol. I believe he was thinking "but the ball was going this way I swear... how did go to Fabio... no no.. it must have taken a deflection before reaching fabio... its just impossible... hey hey... but wasn't fabio offside... I want a lollypop and a doll.."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 84)