Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (109 Viewers)

Jun 29, 2008
it's probably not serious, just muscle strain, nothing to worry about, he may miss saturdays game, but he'll probably be fit for the match against georgia on weds. At least now we know what he was doing with his pants down!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Weird how the article says "Italy may have been handed a big injury blow" then at the end they say "it isn't likely to be serious."

Anyway, this is kind of a good thing cause I have to work Saturday and won't be able to see the Italy match, so if he doesn't play I don't miss much. I hope he recovers in time to play Wednesday. :xfinger:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
My bad, Italy-Cyprus and Italy-Georgia. Anyway, the point is that hey aren't at all important games so he might as well get a rest for Serie A matches.
They're qualifying for the 2010, they are somewhat important. If he's injured I don't want him to play but if hes fine to play then he can feature in at least one match.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Do you always confuse countries? or only while thinking about Juve-Udinese match?
First of all, that doesn't even make sense. So much for you trying to be witty.
I confused Armenia and Cyprus, good job for spotting that, do you want a cookie?

They're qualifying for the 2010, they are somewhat important. If he's injured I don't want him to play but if hes fine to play then he can feature in at least one match.
I'd like to see him play too, but if he gets injured in one of those games, we might lose him for the entire season. I for one, would like to see him play one of his last seasons in good condition. This may well be his last year to shine in the champions league. To me, a match against Cyprus isn't improtant as other players can get the job done for Italy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Weird how the article says "Italy may have been handed a big injury blow" then at the end they say "it isn't likely to be serious."

Anyway, this is kind of a good thing cause I have to work Saturday and won't be able to see the Italy match, so if he doesn't play I don't miss much. I hope he recovers in time to play Wednesday. :xfinger:
exactly what i thought

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
First of all, that doesn't even make sense. So much for you trying to be witty.
I confused Armenia and Cyprus, good job for spotting that, do you want a cookie?
no I'm trying to determine whether is your problem general for you or is it just specific case :D
and thanks for your praise:D . Are you a cooker? if you are a good cooker then yes try to cook for me something ;)

No. It's really Italy - China.
It's actually italy - togo. But whatever
now guys let's try to enumerate all countries there are about 244 in the world :D

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
No. It's really Italy - China.
Oh right, my bad sorry guys.

I really hope its not serious we need him fit this season. I might get flamed for this, but I think DP should retire from international football, and channel all his energy towards our juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)