Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (108 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Kathy said:
Heyy Ale injury again

why Ale frequently becom injury? have u got any problem of this
I wouldn't call it an Injury TBH, It's something normal what happened to his leg. As It happens alot, and If you play football you'll realize that more.

I'm confident he'll be back on Saturdays game.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Doesn't sound like a serious injury. I wouldn't rush him into the starting lineup for Saturday's game though, we should be fine with Bojinov, Trezeguet, Zalayeta and Palladino available.

The free kick goal against Vicenza was classy, he seems to have refound his range from set pieces.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Alessandro Del Piero will not take part in the match away at Crotone. The forward will stay at home to receive treatment for the pain in his left Achilles tendon.

to be exact:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Stuart said:
Doesn't sound like a serious injury. I wouldn't rush him into the starting lineup for Saturday's game though, we should be fine with Bojinov, Trezeguet, Zalayeta and Palladino available.

The free kick goal against Vicenza was classy, he seems to have refound his range from set pieces.
Actually It all depends on Tomorrow's game, If they were to show some good display and performance, then, I wouldn't mind to see Alex on the bench on Saturday. But If he's needed, I'd play him.

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I wouldn't call it an Injury TBH, It's something normal what happened to his leg. As It happens alot, and If you play football you'll realize that more.

I'm confident he'll be back on Saturdays game.
hope so he is back as soon as
God bless him!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Actually It all depends on Tomorrow's game, If they were to show some good display and performance, then, I wouldn't mind to see Alex on the bench on Saturday. But If he's needed, I'd play him.
I agree, if we play well, might as well give the other strikers a run out on saturday.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Didier on Dp...

Crucially, this result was achieved without injured stars David Trezeguet and Alessandro Del Piero, but they are set to return on Saturday in the intriguing clash with Modena in Turin.

“I hope Del Piero will be back by the weekend. We have to evaluate his condition,” said Deschamps. The Juventus captain is struggling with an inflamed tendon.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Facing Modena could be tough....As we've always faced them in Serie A. If Del Piero was 100% fit, then I hope Didier to start him, If not, we shouldn't rush on him. He'll be having his time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)