Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (228 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Screw rival fans, Alex was the most active player in the first half he never stopped running. He was active in lot of plays, hell, even Dominic saw that.

Seven, no need to worry, I think It was pretty much clear after Ale got subbed that the left side was poor, not only poor, but really poor, Gila tried to take his place but nothing, totti, also nothing. I think he's a must in the team, he just need a game more and I'm confident he'll put players behind him.

Forza Alex Del10Piero:cool:
Dude you should post this in Italian National team threads in other forums too, you rock.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Who thinks that Del Piero has a shot, even if not high, at scoring many goals and winning the golden boot at the WC ? Can he explode and surprise his shitty haters ? :cool: :smoke: Do you believe ??? I WANT TO BELIEVE !!! :D I BELIEVE , YOU BELIEVE, DEL PIERO AlESSANDRO nostro fenomeno !!! :smoke:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I actually think he can score a goal or two. But the most important thing is that he plays good, performe good, give assists etc. That will probably please me even more.

Sep 1, 2002
DP will, if he plays, do what he can do and what should be expected of him; give a reasonably performance and be relatively effective. Not the best player on the field, not the worst. Why some expect more of the poor fellow, I do not understand.

Cassano was sorely missed: what a daft thing to leave him out.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
bianconero said:
DP will, if he plays, do what he can do and what should be expected of him; give a reasonably performance and be relatively effective. Not the best player on the field, not the worst. Why some expect more of the poor fellow, I do not understand.

Cassano was sorely missed: what a daft thing to leave him out.
I read about the Cassano case, he is not missed at all, he deserves to be left out. It proves out that being a Real Madrid player will not solemnly get you in the WC or even near it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 223)