Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (71 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Ok I need to know from all those who have done this already. I'm planning Day trip to Sydney to watch training and try get a signature and photo. how does it work? do they let you meet Ale or do they make you watch from a distance. I've already emailed Sydney FC and Lou Sticca (ADP Aus management group) but i haven't heard back from them as of yet...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Go to their training grounds at Macquarie University (which is at North Ryde/Macquarie Park). You can generally get a chance to meet him once training finishes. Not exactly sure on the exact times they train but I can find out.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Go to their training grounds at Macquarie University (which is at North Ryde/Macquarie Park). You can generally get a chance to meet him once training finishes. Not exactly sure on the exact times they train but I can find out.
Cheers buddy! :tup:

Looking to forward to giving ADP a good booing tomorrow night when he visits Perth, c'mon Glory!
Shitty troll level 5000...

You and your ugly onion face avatar don't even deserve a -rep

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
sydney still has a terrible defense packed full of unintelligent footballers. there isn't a coach in the world that could turn this group into a good team

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Oh yeah what a goal

sydney still has a terrible defense packed full of unintelligent footballers. there isn't a coach in the world that could turn this group into a good team
They are playing a bit better tho, compared to earlier in season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 62)