Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (159 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm speechless.
I am simply lost for words.
:touched:

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 00:19 ----------

My God that's sooo beautiful! He looks like the perfect father, so fucking handsome :heart:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@ Narchi

You can be 22 years old, fast, fresh legs, press your opponents but if you don't have vision, technique and the ability to read the game (like Ale did when he ran through 3-4 defenders waiting for Vidal's pass) and the instinct to know how and when to move, the timing of when to fall down and when to slow down the rhythm of the game then you can never be a great striker let alone having number 10.

It's sad that too many, way too many coaches these days rely on fast legs more than anything.. Pirlo once said in his interview football is not about how fast you can run, you have to be athletic it's true but football is about vision and brain. Not the exact words but the same context and meaning!

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 08:52 ----------

Jeez, how old is that kid? :wth:

I remember when he was born and we talked about it here, it can't be too long, no? That's just weird, he's big already (the boy, lay it off perverts).
4.5 years I think.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;3587454 said:
There's an article on TuttoJuve.com says that the relationship between Ale and Juve isn't close to end yet!!! :xfinger:
I think it's close. He was humiliated this year too many times.

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 09:14 ----------

RAMI¹⁰;3587454 said:
There's an article on TuttoJuve.com says that the relationship between Ale and Juve isn't close to end yet!!! :xfinger:
I think it's close. He was humiliated this year too many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)