Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (35 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1805796 said:
If Cordoba plays then i expect at least 2 fouls in Del Piero zone. That's his phylosophy, the ball can make it but the man can't make it into Inter's box. I have a friend who likes Inter and who hates Cordoba for the fouls he always gives just outside the box.
So all we need is to put the ball close to the box. Cordoba will do his part and then Del Piero will do his part of the job. :D
Amen.

Lets imagine

Maicon - Burdisso - Mater - Maxwell

vs

Del Piero - Amauri

Nedved Camoranesi

I like ittttt

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ален;1805796 said:
If Cordoba plays then i expect at least 2 fouls in Del Piero zone. That's his phylosophy, the ball can make it but the man can't make it into Inter's box. I have a friend who likes Inter and who hates Cordoba for the fouls he always gives just outside the box.
So all we need is to put the ball close to the box. Cordoba will do his part and then Del Piero will do his part of the job. :D
That's my defensive philosophy:

The ball may get past me or the player may go past me, but they won't both go past me.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Ecco la lista:
PORTIERI: Curci (Siena), De Sanctis (Galatasaray);
DIFENSORI: Bonera (Milan), F. Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Chiellini (Juventus), Dossena (Liverpool), Gamberini (Fiorentina), Grosso (Lione), Legrottaglie (Juventus);
CENTROCAMPISTI: Camoranesi (Juventus), D'Agostino (Udinese), De Rossi (Roma), Gattuso (Milan), Maggio (Napoli), Montolivo (Fiorentina), Perrotta (Roma);
ATTACCANTI: Gilardino (Fiorentina), Iaquinta (Juventus), Pepe (Udinese), Quagliarella (Udinese), G. Rossi (Villarreal), Toni (Bayern Monaco).

No Del Piero:tup:BTW D'Agostino is an excellent choice.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Del Piero won't be called this season. It has nothing to do with his performances, Lippi is just "saving" him.

PS I hate that he called Camo tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 31)