Igor Tudor (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Even though Tudor doesn't play much for Juve, but when u need him he will do a decent job for us. He's doing pretty well for Croatia despite not playing a lot for us. IMO he's a good sub when called upon. So I think he should stay.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Are you on some kinda of drugs or sth??? How the f... did you conclude that????
actually,he is a bit of a hero in his country i think.he led croatia to a 3rd place finish in '98 and did his country proud,also being one of the youngest croatian captains ever.

his coach once called him the best player in the world.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I resurrected the thread about Igor, because there are some rumours here in Belgium that Standard is keen on signing/loaning him.

Do you think he should be called back? Stay in Siena or somewhere else on loan? Or being sold?

For the moment we have 4 DC: Canna - Thuram - Kovac - Montero.
Paolo is reportedly on his way out, so that leaves us with 3. We need to get at least one.

Our options: recalling Tudor, recalling Legro, using Masiello, sign another DC.

I say: get rid of both Legro and Tudor. Masiello and Kovac should be good subs.
But if we play a 3 man defence, we need someone more reliable, like... Chivu?

On a sidenote. Anyone knows what is the link between Juve and Standard? We loan them Carini, then Kovalenko (unsure if we still own him), we take 2 of their players on a tour, and they'll come to Turin this summer for friendly...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If he's going on another loan I want it to be in Italy.It'd be horrible if he left and let his standards drop in a less competitive league.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Tudor was always injured , he never proved him self , he is not a good defender and also not a good midfielder so why keeping him?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Tudor is only their cause he doesnt complain, he isnt good enough to put pressure on the starting players, thus making him worthless

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

hi guys i'm new to this forum and am a juve fan from croatia..

i think tudor is a valuable and versatile defender that can score goals. he should stay at juve and be given a chance next season. he whole time at juve was plagued with injuries so he couldn't perform his best. if he didn't have potential juve wouldn't have bought him at the age of 20.

"actually,he is a bit of a hero in his country i think.he led croatia to a 3rd place finish in '98 and did his country proud,also being one of the youngest croatian captains ever."

tudor didn't even play on the wc98, our defense was simic, bilic, stimac, jarni. he was voted best player of croatia two years ago but he certainly isn't a hero. not so popular in croatia either...

Geof

May 14, 2004
Welcome Vlatko 27!

I fyou want to quote a member, you can click on "quote" in the right bottom of his post, that will be easier :D

What do you think about Kovac? only a sub, or can he play an actual role in the team?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

kovac is a average defender, can be used as a sub, not a bad one at all. he plays in the natioanal team because, quite frankly, there isn't anyone better :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)