If you played for Juve.... :D (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Imagine you played for Juve, what would you do? So many unknown possibilities, how do you picture it? Tell us about it ;)

I think I'm a good choice for Moggi... so much talk about how we need creativity in midfield, right? So something is better than nothing, right? :D However small the addition might be, it's an improvement. ;) I'm not fast, but if I rest while the other team is pressing, I can run with the ball later on. ;) And if you get me close enough I think I can shoot a couple of them successfully. After all, midfielders don't have to score that often ;) Then there's the problem with the tackles, maybe I could apply some metal padding or something that would slightly discourage those monsters... :D And for the headers, I could wear a helmet :thumb: I'm young, so there's potential.... :rolleyes::D

But the best reason to sign me is the price! :thumb: I'm a free agent so there is no transfer fee. I can get by fine with a modest wage. But for sign-on fee I would demand a free Juve shirt for each forum member :D

I think it would be fun to be a part of it, though. I mean given I'd survive the first 6 months with those devil training sessions, I'm sure it would get better ;) Lots of good sides to it, hang out with the players, maybe learn a thing or two. And I would watch every game for free as well. It would also give me an opportunity to travel and to learn Italian.. :D So yeah, that wouldn't be so bad.. :D Of course there's a lot of hatemail and "you ruined my club" kind of thing there, but what job doesn't have a down side to it ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'll take paramatti's place in defence then.

for a signing on fee i'd request a house beside alex's,lifetime vip passes for juve matches for you guys,and personally i don't mind playing for them for free.:D

basically i'd do anything to play for juve.(well,ALMOST anything,)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
It would be a dream come true !! This reminds me of a funny story that happened last summer in Australia .. I was vacationing with my family there and in one night I went with my father to a pizza place .. my father jokingly told the restaurant owner that I was a player at Juve's youth team .. the guy went crazy, he made me sign different autographs, and quickly ran to get his camera and took pictures of me in his restaurant .. it was great, even though for a couple of minutes but being a 'star' really feels great !!!

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
If I played-but I won't for certain reasons-I would be the happiest person world wide. And the poorest one, coz I'd play for free.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I would play for a very small wage packet only 15,000 a week, train my heart and lungs out, be nice to the manager and never argue or question his decisions because if i did i will be subbed then sold the next season, and i will play as a right winger, until Zambo recovers, i am pacy, skilful and i can cross the ball, and i will be so good that it will convince the board to get more ppl from where i came from and thats where you guys come in.

I will recommend all of you, and juve will never let minor things like geography or even gender dictate how they pick players in the future

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Then i woke up, in a cold sweat, it was only a dream, i didnt play for juve after all, it was my terrible twin Denca

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
:p

I would already have been sold since I'm kinda like Inzaghi. I'm not technically skilled but always at the right place on the right time - giving the defence a hard time!

So I would be striker if they would sign me!
Imagine - passes provided to me by Del Piero and Nedved! I would be the SerieA's topscorer!!! :drool: :D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I wouldn't play for free or anything...Juve can afford to pay me the big bucks. I'd be a defensive stopper, not the most skilled, fastest or athletic player but always hustling, playing a smart game, and having a lot of heart. Sort of like Ferrara, but I wou;dn't be quite as good.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #13
    Not free but I don't need that much cash. Sure maybe it could be fun but I don't really need it so what's the point? ;)

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
    I´m going under the name "the new zidane" and I don´t know if Juve want a new Zidane... I would try to convince Lippi that I will never leave :heart: the club and play for free.;)

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    [
    btw denco does your twin support juve too?
    [/QUOTE]

I am not sure, coming to think of it, it might be me in split personality or am i being paranoid or paranoia even

Btw any of you guys who are not cheap, will not play for juve this season, so lower your wage demands

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    DPF, i dont think your financial contribution would do Juve any big difference :D

++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    Of course not, Mr "I'm gonna play for Juve!".... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, I wish you the best of luck! :thumb: :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    :mad:

that's the 2nd time :mad:

how can u say such things to the next Pele huh? :p

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)