if the mods wont do their jobs..... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I dont understand the mods...

you have a little piece of shit named seven who is looking for trouble in every thread he posts in, and the mods do nothing about it...

whats worse, he's supposed to be BANNED

what kind of message does this send...you can be a complete retard, get banned numerous times, come back under various usernames, and still cause trouble ??

thats fine, if you guys cant do your jobs, then I will do it for you

your not going to like it, but whats the difference ??

bans mean nothing here

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
Vinman said:
I dont understand the mods...

you have a little piece of shit named seven who is looking for trouble in every thread he posts in, and the mods do nothing about it...

whats worse, he's supposed to be BANNED

what kind of message does this send...you can be a complete retard, get banned numerous times, come back under various usernames, and still cause trouble ??

thats fine, if you guys cant do your jobs, then I will do it for you

your not going to like it, but whats the difference ??

bans mean nothing here
Cool out man. Who cares if Seven's doing whatever it is that he does? Nothing to get your panties in such a twist about...

Sep 28, 2002
Byrone said:
so dr-juve & his chimp chump theories are more than welcome to come back?
dr-juve was banned for one month, his ban expired some time ago, but apparently he's not returning. :D

where as seven, i've always advocated his unbanning, so i'm not banning him again, and as burke said, he hasnt done anything wrong since his return. and if you're going to do our job by throwing insults around, well, that won't take us very far, will it? as ian suggested, chill vinman.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Could we cool it gents? We're well aware of Seven. His ban is under review.

Though I'm told he said he wouldn't post for the duration. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)