[ICC] JUVENTUS 2-3 Tottenham [July 21st, 2019] (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon; Cancelo, de Ligt, Demiral, De Sciglio; E. Can, Pjanic, Rabiot; Bernardeschi, Higuain, Ronaldo.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    I converted from Singapore time to European CET...did I math right @Mark?

- - - Updated - - -

1 Szczesny
    2 De Sciglio
    4 De Ligt
    5 Pjanic
    7 Ronaldo
    14 Matuidi
    17 Mandzukic
    19 Bonucci
    20 Cancelo
    21 Higuain
    23 Emre Can
    24 Rugani
    25 Rabiot
    28 Demiral
    31 Pinsoglio
    33 Bernardeschi
    34 Loria
    35 Di Pardo
    36 Coccolo
    37 Beruatto
    39 Kastanos
    40 Toure
    41 Muratore
    43 Frederiksen
    44 Mavididi
    45 Pereira
    77 Buffon

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    Is this on TV anywhere in the States? @Dru @CR 7

I doubt it since they are only friendlies.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri: ‘De Ligt will face Tottenham’
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms Matthijs de Ligt will “certainly play part of the game” against Tottenham Hotspur.
    The Bianconeri face the Champions League finalists in Singapore tomorrow, and fans are excited to get a glimpse of the new €75m signing.
    “So far he hasn’t trained with his teammates,” Sarri pointed out.
    “He’ll certainly play part of the game though.”
    Sarri was appointed to replace Massimiliano Allegri, and there’s likely to be a big change of style this season.
    “We need to work to find the identity of our game, because we want to become a team with a strong identity.
    “Then we’ll try and ensure that leads us to win.
    “We’re behind Tottenham [in terms of pre-season preparations] but tomorrow night I want to see a team with the right mentality.
    "Nothing has changed with regards to my approach to training since coming here, I still want to have fun, because I think that allows you to give more. The first 70 metres on the pitch has to be what I want but in the last 30 it's up to them."
    The former Napoli Coach is known for his ‘Sarrismo’ style of play and adherence to a 4-3-3 system, but where will Cristiano Ronaldo fit?
    “Cristiano Ronaldo has won everything on an individual and collective level starting from slightly out on the left,” Sarri pointed out.
    “The first attempt will be to start him from that position, but given his quality it wouldn’t make any difference to move him 10 metres.”

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms “I really like” Paul Pogba but “he’s a Manchester United player”.
    The Frenchman left the Bianconeri for what was then a world record transfer fee of €105m in 2016, but has just a League Cup and the Europa League to show for it.
    The World Cup winner has been linked with a return to Turin, and the Coach was asked about that in his Press conference ahead of the Tottenham Hotspur friendly in Singapore.
    “I really like Pogba,” Sarri confirmed.
    “He’s a Manchester United player though. I’m not the sporting director, so I don’t know what the situation is.”
    Real Madrid are also believed to be interested in Pogba, but United would demand a big fee to sell one of their star names.
    Pogba joined Juve for a development fee from Manchester United in 2012, so if he does go back to Turin it would be yet another return journey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)