[ICC] JUVENTUS 2-3 Tottenham [July 21st, 2019] (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our 1st half defense was tragic, not just the players, the set up too. The first minutes were like pre-Conte Era revisited.
Buffon still has it. Still better than Sce. Once he retires for good, we must find a guy that doesn't concedes shoots from the middle of the field...
Bonucci must be sold, so long we keep him, we will keep conceding stupid goals, he can't play in a 4 man defense, even if he minimize his trademark tragic errors, in a 2CB set up, both need to do a lot of defensive work and even cover for the others, let alone can't handle themselves.
De Ligt is good, will flourish here, but mistakes will be made. We should have signed Godin too, for this year and the next.
I am afraid that Chie is practically finished, he loses more than half the season, due to minor yet repeated injuries.
Our wing backs were catastrophic too.
De Sciglio never got past serie B football and Cancelo never realised that wingbacks are 25% of the defense...
The midfield is as tragic as they were in the pervious years, i expect Ramsey to help as he did today, if we still have some cash left, this is where we should invest them!!
The offense produced 2 goals, Berna being average as always in such games, CR7 did his job, Mario has reached China age, yet Higgy stole the show.

This match proves that we need more an SMS, rather than what Icardi has over Higgy.
The teams needs a lot of time to train and learn each other and their roles.
The first few months will be hard on the eye, we will lose more than we are used to...

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
When we lose the ball and they counter we always look short in numbers and last ditch in our tackling just like in the Ajax game and it's down to the formation. We need Can to protect them, he's good at breaking up play then driving forward. Second half we looked better because Berna was free and often ended up central trying to feed Ronaldo or Higuain. I'd go 4-4-2 diamond, if we can't defend like we used to then help them out. In possession we looked great with Rabiot, looking forward to Ramsey coming in but I'd go all out for Zaniolo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our 1st half defense was tragic, not just the players, the set up too. The first minutes were like pre-Conte Era revisited.
Buffon still has it. Still better than Sce. Once he retires for good, we must find a guy that doesn't concedes shoots from the middle of the field...
Bonucci must be sold, so long we keep him, we will keep conceding stupid goals, he can't play in a 4 man defense, even if he minimize his trademark tragic errors, in a 2CB set up, both need to do a lot of defensive work and even cover for the others, let alone can't handle themselves.
De Ligt is good, will flourish here, but mistakes will be made. We should have signed Godin too, for this year and the next.
I am afraid that Chie is practically finished, he loses more than half the season, due to minor yet repeated injuries.
De Sciglio never got past serie B football and Cancelo never realised that wingbacks are 25% of the defense...
The midfield is as tragic as they were in the pervious years, i expect Ramsey to help as he did today, if we still have some cash left, this is where we should invest them!!
The offense produced 2 goals, Berna being average as always in such games, CR7 did his job, Mario has reached China age, yet Higgy stole the show.

This match proves that we need more an SMS, rather than what Icardi has over Higgy.
The first few months will be hard on the eye, we will lose more than we are used to...
Sounds like a Greek tragedy.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
For a preseason friendly, it was actually a decent open game.
MDS made a goal and cost us one. If he’s gonna play games and we insist on always passing out from the back, then I’ll be quite worried.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

in other words.... DOOMED

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Pre season or not, we still need to get rid of the deadwood and get Pogba with them $.
Oh, and try to loan + obligation after 2yrs Neymar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)