[ICC] JUVENTUS 1-1[4-3pks] Inter [July 24th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Too often we worked with Higuain by him dropping closer to the midfield to receive the ball at his feet for a quick lay off to a player making a quick run. Higuain has always done that well, and this allows the other two attackers or a single CM making a run into space to receive a quick 1-2 play. (i.e. Look at the one time where Higuain did this with Bernie and Bernie popped a hard left foot shot). Higuain also has been linking well with Ronaldo.

I'm telling you guys, Higuain knows what Sarri wants and he is comfortable receiving the ball at his feet with a defender on his back. Dybala isn't and takes too long to control a ball unless he one times it back to someone. I really think if Higain stays he is going to be the gel that gets the 3 up front clicking and allowing Ronaldo to roam.

Call me crazy. If Higuain stays, my bet is he benches Dybala. Some here will take this as me digging at Dybala but the fact is, Higuain knows Sarriball ball better than every single player on this team. Dybala has his work cut out, big time especially as Sarri said he sees him as a CF now. Bad news for Kean & Mario, they are likely outta here.

Pay attention next time to how we push the ball to Higuains feet for a quick 1-2 movement.
Too often we worked with Higuain by him dropping closer to the midfield to receive the ball at his feet for a quick lay off to a player making a quick run. Higuain has always done that well, and this allows the other two attackers or a single CM making a run into space to receive a quick 1-2 play. (i.e. Look at the one time where Higuain did this with Bernie and Bernie popped a hard left foot shot). Higuain also has been linking well with Ronaldo.

I'm telling you guys, Higuain knows what Sarri wants and he is comfortable receiving the ball at his feet with a defender on his back. Dybala isn't and takes too long to control a ball unless he one times it back to someone. I really think if Higain stays he is going to be the gel that gets the 3 up front clicking and allowing Ronaldo to roam.

Call me crazy. If Higuain stays, my bet is he benches Dybala. Some here will take this as me digging at Dybala but the fact is, Higuain knows Sarriball ball better than every single player on this team. Dybala has his work cut out, big time especially as Sarri said he sees him as a CF now. Bad news for Kean & Mario, they are likely outta here.

Pay attention next time to how we push the ball to Higuains feet for a quick 1-2 movement.
i know this is a controversial opinion when the current forum trend is dumping on dybala but he is actually much better at this then folks here give him credit for. sure he has no strength at all but he us agile and good technically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)