[ICC] Benfica 1-1* JUVENTUS [July 28th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Our marketing team is doing great and not only on social media.

J mascot, those arm paintings and most importantly having the oppurtunity to meet club legends as Trezeguet and Davids is amazing.

From all clubs that are on tour in US, we are the only ones doing more than just having a couple of pics with a few fans at training ground like every other club has done.

Jul 20, 2012
Just went with family :p

That goal sure wasn't :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
Introduce me next time :p

How was redbull stadium? I've never been

- - - Updated - - -

J mascot, those arm paintings and most importantly having the oppurtunity to meet club legends as Trezeguet and Davids is amazing.

From all clubs that are on tour in US, we are the only ones doing more than just having a couple of pics with a few fans at training ground like every other club has done.

Didn't even think of this but you're right. And even though ithe mascot is cringy, getting the younger generation involved is very smart

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Introduce me next time :p

How was redbull stadium? I've never been

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't even think of this but you're right. And even though ithe mascot is cringy, getting the younger generation involved is very smart
It was actually pretty nice. A bit small sure, but for MLS purposes it does the job. Very clean and "new" looking, if that makes sense. First time I've been to a stadium made specifically for soccer too. Makes me want NYCFC to get a stadium even more now.

- - - Updated - - -

They were also giving out those silicone wristband things and foam fingers to people that signed up to some newsletter or something. I guess looking to continually engage people. But if they REALLY wanted to draw in new potential fans, they wouldn't play in a tournament where tickets are so ridiculously goddamn expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)