[ICC] Atletico Madrid vs JUVENTUS [August 10th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They can close the roof in friends arena, so if it rains alot they will ptobably do it.
Btw, for @JCK and @Ali too, no more strive sport, Serie A, La Liga (and MLS if you care lol) rights have gone over to Cmore sports this coming season. If you had paid Year subscription for strive, like me (noobies didnt even last a year), then they will refund you for the little period left in that subscription. Cmore sports will cost 99kr a month.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Btw, for @JCK and @Ali too, no more strive sport, Serie A, La Liga (and MLS if you care lol) rights have gone over to Cmore sports this coming season. If you had paid Year subscription for strive, like me (noobies didnt even last a year), then they will refund you for the little period left in that subscription. Cmore sports will cost 99kr a month.
I can't believe those bastards ditched us. They were getting real good. I just got the email and the campaign code doesn't even work.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, I got an email but I am all sorted for the season thanks to @Marty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)