ibrahmovic take5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
First of all, Jack closed this thread, not me. But I re-opened so you can say whatever you want instead of polluting the forums and acting like a child.
You deleted my 2nd, 3rd and 4th attempt though. The polluting was a neceassary evil, it was the means to open this thread.

I believe he deserved more than 10days ban for provoking lot ot people.
Proving my point that you were looking for an excuse to ban him.

He wasn't provoked, he tried to provoke, I'm not the one with his avatar and username posting in Dp thread and making fun of Del Piero.
He has had this username for years, back when Ibrahimovic was a juventus player. Even if he had come up with it later, there's no arguement for taste.
How was he not provoked? Namely you actually, constantly undermined his opinions and you constantly reacted to anything he wrote- simply because he likes Ibrahimovic. About him making fun of DP.. He who throws the ball, must expect it back.

He got banned, you think he doesnt deserve it,
Yes, and fully justified.

anything else I can help you with now? Before I close this thread?
Yes, you can help in not closing this thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
He has had this username for years, back when Ibrahimovic was a juventus player. Even if he had come up with it later, there's no arguement for taste.
How was he not provoked? Namely you actually, constantly undermined his opinions and you constantly reacted to anything he wrote- simply because he likes Ibrahimovic. About him making fun of DP.. He who throws the ball, must expect it back.
I fully agree with this. Ibrahimovic9 has been haunted just because he loves Zlatan & there absolutely nothing wrong with.

There have been cases where Ibrahimovic9 has been provoked without reason for example
I hope he took a close look on The Gigolo's sig, where he has my quote saying insulting Zlatan, lol.
It's a bit childish to say the least. What has Zlatan got to do with Giovinco's interview. Some things are just being taken too far. You expect Ibrahimovic9 not to react to this kind of taunting?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Jack if you look at some cases for example the Detroit thread where Andy insulted Gray. They discussed it & everything was solved. What am trying to say is that we don't need to categorise every Zlatan fan as evil and situations can be handled much better.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack if you look at some cases for example the Detroit thread where Andy insulted Gray. They discussed it & everything was solved. What am trying to say is that we don't need to categorise every Zlatan fan as evil and situations can be handled much better.
The guy was not banned because of his name. What are you (you and Dominic) asking for here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)