I was in Rome (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Last weekend, we had an internal football tourement of the company I work for employes of all over europe.. This was my first visit to Rome. Now I love Italy and italian people even more.. the life in Italy is just great. the girls are the best and sexiest in the world.. I was such a great weekend. While I was travelling back to the airport from the sports center we played at, the taxi driver told me that he had taken Del piero from the sports center to the airport with his taxi, while he was in the U21. The taxi driver was from rom, but he did not support any team in Italy, though his all family members are juve fans.

Rome is such a nice city, we were partying on saturday.. what chicas were walking around :eyebrows:
Now I am seriously thinking of going to live in Italy. I am facinated from this country.

Now to the tourement, I had to play with the german team, as I live in Germany.
we wer ein one group with Spain, UK and Slovakia.
in the other groups, there were Italy, Czech, Austria, France 1, France 2, German-Austrian mix team, UK2, Norway, Ireland.

we played 2 halftimes of 20 minutes each.
in our first match we won against UK 2-0. then we lost to spain 1-0 and lost to slovakia 2-1. But we still qualified as second of the group to the quarter finals :D Spain won the group with 9 points. UK and slovakia had also 3 points, but we had the better goal difference..

The next day (sunday) after a night of mad drinking and party we played in the 1/4 finals against France 1 and beat them 1-0 and qualified to the semis, where we faced the runerups of last year, Italy.. the top favourie.. it was a very good match, which we lost 1-0 to the italians, who then won the final against Ireland 1-0 with a free kick in the very last minute.

It was such a nice weekend, I can only advise you to go to rome..

cheers.:pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Del Piero was still poor back then U21:D.

Great story Alan, I'd love to visit Rome.
    no mate, DP was already famous that time, the taxi driver told me that he asked DP to sign on a juve trikot to give to a frind of him who is a great juve fan... DP did that of course

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    I know he was famous back then, but since he took a cab I had to say that:D

You enjoyed the food ehh?
    yeah, it was as good as I was waiting for though.. The problem was that the italian colleagues had orgenized the food and so on... we did not always had a choice..

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    Go, those of you who can, you won't regret it! But the story of the Trevi fountain isn't true...if you put money in, it's supposed to guarrantee you'll return one day. Didn't work for my parents...so I didn't put any in, & I'm determined I'll get back one day to see the few remaining relatives I have left, & to be in the "curva sud" at the Stadio Olimpico. Juve are my first love, but with Roma, it's in the blood!

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Great city, my GF and me also visited it a few years back, for me, it was better then Barcelona but that is just a matter of taste.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    :blah: :blah: :blah:

Alan you missed the most important part of the trip,please tell me you have pics of those money hungry rome models.?:D
    man, I was only one night in rome city.. you think I have time to make pics.. I was busy with other stuff :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)