"I support Muslims who love freedom" (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
why you ignore my question? Is it a sexual thing? Do you get a stiffy watching women convert to Islam. Ahh that's right bitch get oppressed....get oppressed!!!
they just explain their convert to islam and how they came to islam and how it changed their life videos show many converts which is an amazing aspect and gives solid ground to convert to Islam It's not sexual, unless you want it to be!! Every religion of world doesn't has basic concept god. Expect Islam its my opinion
anyway sorry if i destroyed your Good Moments with this videos i was wrong about this thread from the beginning

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah I don't get why they choose to be oppressed when they can be sexually objectified. +rep.
why choose to be sexually objectified when they cab be willed down by society and/or the law to the level of a goat or a sheep ... which, awkwardly enough, brings us back to topic of sexual objectification.
Them fuckin' vicious circles, hey?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm wondering, what do you believe? :D
In life. I don't believe in some divine afterlife. What happens after life, I have no idea, but the whole though about divine afterlife is man made, and so far it's all fantasies and wishful and fearful thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

the Pope says the Koran is a book of peace and that Islam is not violent religion.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...Koran-book-peace-Islam-peaceful-religion.html
Stop.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
In life. I don't believe in some divine afterlife. What happens after life, I have no idea, but the whole though about divine afterlife is man made, and so far it's all fantasies and wishful and fearful thinking.
You should focus first on how did life arise on earth. What do you say about that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)