"I support Muslims who love freedom" (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Thanks. But how is Jahl = Jahal? Or is this just the slop of English alliteration of Arabic?

But Mohad had a great response :D
Yeah it's just written differently depending on how you pronounce it. "Jahl" I think is closer to the Arab pronunciation while for instance in Urdu it's more like "Jahil".

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I love the smell of takfir in the morning...
his name is yaser al habib who makes takfir on Sunni Muslims and prophet wife and other jews money have invested in his tv from fadak tv ahle bait tv and other shias to spread lies about sunni muslims who are the original Muslims. he is also believes that shia shouldnt support palestinians because they are sunni muslim he is on the same track with Israel and if you search on the net you will find his speeches about israel

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah it's just written differently depending on how you pronounce it. "Jahl" I think is closer to the Arab pronunciation while for instance in Urdu it's more like "Jahil".
Same in somali, I thought it meant something else when I read it as Jahal (even tried to google lol), but Jahil I get instantly, somali's love to insult eachother and thats one of the more polite insults to say lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)