"I support Muslims who love freedom" (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
I'm not going to get into a debate on religion but its war bro! while the Christian - half of their Propaganda is focused on muslims, to turn them into Christianity there are some videos and sites media from them for Invite Muslims to Christianity and its same about islam and muslims
Christianity is dying. The propaganda is from the neocons and their allies, who are hardly pious Christians.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Christianity is dying. The propaganda is from the neocons and their allies, who are hardly pious Christians.
i dont have information about them i love jesus but they worship jesus as god anyway i don't know squat so lets not jump to conclusions on things they or i have no clue about okay.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Not even sure he meant it, he probably just copied the text from somewhere else.
My meant from post that video islam rise increasing around the word and wasnt need to copy pase because google translate can help me when i construct a short sentece. Thx for stop jumping to conclusions

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i dont have information about them i love jesus but they worship jesus as god anyway i don't know squat so lets not jump to conclusions on things they or i have no clue about okay.

- - - Updated - - -

My meant from post that video islam rise increasing around the word and wasnt need to copy pase because google translate can help me when i construct a short sentece. Thx for stop jumping to conclusions
He's learning colloquialisms :touched: @Scottish

Aren't you proud of our boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)