"I support Muslims who love freedom" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I suggest you stay on the case whether Dubai is a country or not if you don't have anything to say.
I do have something to say. You believe in fairytales. Ghosts. Elves. Prophets. Holy stones. Your book is about as useful as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone when it comes to rules for living your life. Yet you spend your waking hours trying to decipher which interpretation of this book is best. And if you come across an interpretation that is 'wrong', you fight to have them admit yours was right all along. You're a freaking joke of a man.

So yeah, I had something to say. I'm glad you made me say it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man you're harsh :D
I showed him the inconsistencies in his thinking and rather than respond to the true argument he chooses to be dismissive like that and ignore the elephant in the room. And a lot of believers always pull this shit. I have zero respect for a guy like that. You have lots of people, even on this very forum, who believe in Allah and will debate you. They will show you why they think Islam can be useful. But not this guy. This guy chooses to run away. Disgusting.

If anything I was mild.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I do have something to say. You believe in fairytales. Ghosts. Elves. Prophets. Holy stones. Your book is about as useful as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone when it comes to rules for living your life. Yet you spend your waking hours trying to decipher which interpretation of this book is best. And if you come across an interpretation that is 'wrong', you fight to have them admit yours was right all along. You're a freaking joke of a man.

So yeah, I had something to say. I'm glad you made me say it.
Didn't know you are that sensitive, where did I fight? If anything I helped the person who asked with evidence.

I showed him the inconsistencies in his thinking and rather than respond to the true argument he chooses to be dismissive like that and ignore the elephant in the room. And a lot of believers always pull this $#@!. I have zero respect for a guy like that. You have lots of people, even on this very forum, who believe in Allah and will debate you. They will show you why they think Islam can be useful. But not this guy. This guy chooses to run away. Disgusting.

If anything I was mild.
Run away? And from you? You must be talking to the wrong guy.

What's the true argument that I didn't respond to?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone is mad :lol:

Attachments

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Didn't know you are that sensitive, where did I fight? If anything I helped the person who asked with evidence.

Run away? And from you? You must be talking to the wrong guy.

What's the true argument that I didn't respond to?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone is mad :lol:

You said anyone can write a book. Which is pretty funny. Cause that's what topmuzzie did and yet you think it is holy.

And as for the interpretation of this book in other books, you think the one that counts is the one that most scholars agree with. That shows an utter lack of any attempt of thinking for yourself whatsoever. Just follow the masses, right?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Please enlighten me.
What evidence can you have at all on this subject? What evidence if any is there on anything related to divine? It's all faith, and if you say there is evidence, you're lying.

Even theoretical physicists have more evidence on their fantasies then anyone on this planet on anything divine.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
You said anyone can write a book. Which is pretty funny. Cause that's what topmuzzie did and yet you think it is holy.

And as for the interpretation of this book in other books, you think the one that counts is the one that most scholars agree with. That shows an utter lack of any attempt of thinking for yourself whatsoever. Just follow the masses, right?
Make sure you know what you are talking about before jumping to conclusions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafsir

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
That's a Wikipedia article that basically says people read this book that topmuzzie wrote and interpret it in various ways. This is nowhere near an actual answer. Scared little man.
Indeed you don't know what you are talking about to say that I lack any attempt of thinking while you didn't even check it by yourself.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Indeed you don't know what you are talking about to say that I lack any attempt of thinking while you didn't even check it by yourself.
It doesn't matter really, it all comes down to fairy tales being interpreted by human beings. Human beings who then say to to other human beings that their interpretation is the correct one. When in fact they all are studying the same lord of the rings novel.

So called scholars in LOTR lore are not to be taken very seriously when talking about dragons in real world.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, obviously I did check it, otherwise I wouldn't know what it was about. Then I sort of summarized the whole thing and told you what I thought it was really about, because we both know the article didn't describe itself as 'some mumbo jumbo about how people can read topmuzzie's work and interpret it in various ways', which is what I told you it was about.

So 1. I did check it out and 2. I clearly did think for myself, because I told you what the article was actually about.

Logical thinking really isn't your forte, but I guess that's sort of a given.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm not even saying that nothing topmuzzie wrote has ever helped people in their lives. Clearly topmuzzie has been an inspiration to some. But the time has come to realise that topmuzzie's words cannot be taken literally. And that trying to figure out what topmuzzie might have meant by saying this or that centuries ago is a completely futile and finally worthless endeavour in itself.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
It doesn't matter really, it all comes down to fairy tales being interpreted by human beings. Human beings who then say to to other human beings that their interpretation is the correct one. When in fact they all are studying the same lord of the rings novel.

So called scholars in LOTR lore are not to be taken very seriously when talking about dragons in real world.
I'm wondering, what do you believe? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)